Graphics Cards related queries here.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

My budget is 3k. suggest ATI cards also.
GT210 is only 2k here. is it any good?

its crap. get HD4650 512Mb DDR2 as suggested by azaad bro. HD4670 will be costly.

I went to lookout for this in market now it is interesting

first of all Gigabyte does not sell Psu ..some one has misguided you it only and only sells motherboard..

they showed me psu of frontech ..........World's best psu

I asked for vip and others ........their reply........what are they?

don't blame them. they only sell "World Famous" stuffs here. CRAP.

Graphic card:-

sir you buy 4350 or something like that best graphic card...I said no, I only want that specific model, then they enquired and then replied it will cost to you 7k for 1Gb.

so what to do? Is it good to buy from lynx.. will think on it.. or will have to wait until I give a visit to mumbai.

well the price of HD5670 1Gb looks ok. however better go for 512Mb if found. well you may order from The IT Depot. or Prime ABGB.

@topgear
my mobo supports core2duo e5400

how about this build?
e5400 - Rs 3019
Powercolour HD4870 512mb Gddr5 - Rs 7688
gigabyte cabinet with 400W PSU- Rs 1513 *www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=11317

to power HD4870 you'll need something of caliber of VX450W. lower than that & also add to it OC, not good. moreover HD4870 will need 1Gb memory. 512Mb will be less.

moreover i feel that PSU is supplied, i feel its not very good. won't be able to run HD4850 only, forget running HD4870.

satdeep

Broken In

to power HD4870 you'll need something of caliber of VX450W. lower than that & also add to it OC, not good. moreover HD4870 will need 1Gb memory. 512Mb will be less.

moreover i feel that PSU is supplied, i feel its not very good. won't be able to run HD4850 only, forget running HD4870.

can i run hd4870 on fps saga II 400 watts? or what about this??
Atek 600Watt SMPS

Sid_gamer

Team Digit

^^
According to the looks and the price of that PSU (Atek), I don't recommend it coz it seems el cheapo and I doubt whether it will offer the wattage mentioned on it....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

can i run hd4870 on fps saga II 400 watts? or what about this??
Atek 600Watt SMPS

FSP Saga II 400W is basically same as Gigabyte 460W. can run GTS250/HD4850. however HD4870. well it'll be a bit too heavy. Corsair CX400W can power it i think. though VX450W suites best.

also i take Atek PSU same as iBall. so 600W = FSP 400W (at most).

^^
According to the looks and the price of that PSU (Atek), I don't recommend it coz it seems el cheapo and I doubt whether it will offer the wattage mentioned on it....

exactly what i was going to tell.

satdeep

Broken In

is this alright then??
powercolour hd4850 512mn ddr3
fps saga II 400W / *www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=169 plz suggest which is better...
intel e5400

or ne better bild within 12k?

Sid_gamer

Team Digit

^^
The FSP Saga II is good, but I still recommend the Corsair VX450 over it.....

Sid_gamer

Team Digit

^^
Yes they are good VFM buying options considering the budget of the buyer...

satdeep

Broken In

ea i figure i can go for corsair 400....will it be enough...i wont be OCing...

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

so should i go ahead with this build???
HD4850 + e5400 +corsair CX400W

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

ea i figure i can go for corsair 400....will it be enough...i wont be OCing...

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

looks good. can go ahead with it. just remember, CX400W fan is on the top (or bottom if you rotate it). check your cabby well that this won't cause any problem. cause we have 1 thread running on some PSU not fitting well issue. check than buy.

satdeep

Broken In

looks good. can go ahead with it. just remember, CX400W fan is on the top (or bottom if you rotate it). check your cabby well that this won't cause any problem. cause we have 1 thread running on some PSU not fitting well issue. check than buy.

what about seasonic 380W??can i go with that if corsair gives a prob?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

what about seasonic 380W??can i go with that if corsair gives a prob?

Corsair CX400 = Seasonic 380. almost same. just seasonic cost bit less. fan is super silent. Corsair gives 5 years warranty.

When is the GTX 460 coming out??

June-July it'll be launched. availability by August, if Nvidia don't play Fermi with their GTX460 also than.

satdeep

Broken In

will these parts allow me to play games, like assassin creed II, crysis and other games in the same league, at medium to high settings with a decent frame rate??

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

will these parts allow me to play games, like assassin creed II, crysis and other games in the same league, at medium to high settings with a decent frame rate??

will depend on the resolution. 20", everything set to maximum. you should get descent FPS. will have to lower details a bit to get smooth gameplay at FULL HD.

satdeep

Broken In

will depend on the resolution. 20", everything set to maximum. you should get descent FPS. will have to lower details a bit to get smooth gameplay at FULL HD.

I have two displays-a 17" CRT and a 19" LCD.I plan to play games at either 1024x768 or 1280x1024....hope ill have no probs on either of these displays...

Top Bottom