Graphics Cards related queries here.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

'
well an overclocked Hd4850 will do pretty good at that resolution thats the very good thing about HD4850 they scale very good @ HD resolution and actually everyone benchmark them at that resolution in most of the games it already performs good but an overclocked HD4850 will give u very good result on 1900x1200 ....though not on crysis ..but perhaps better results on crysis warhead

and for Hd4850 19" is a bottleneck ...u need atleast 22" monitor to really utilise its full potential ..and if that 22" can support full HD its added advantage ...

Well I have seen the benchmarks and you seem to be correct. And Crysis aint the only big daddy. Its been proved that Race Driver GRID is also a super system intensive game. I dunno why they use COD4 for benchmarking.....it aint a resource heavy game. My PC runs it at everything maxed out @ 1440x900 with full AA, AF and sh1t and still gives 75-82FPS constantly. While on GRID, I only get 35-40. Even R6 Vegas 2 gives only 45-48.

Apart that, I still think that a normal HD4850 will not be enuff to play the new and the upcoming games (read BiA : Hell's Highway, FarCry2, Alan Wake, GTA4) on max at that resolution. Heck, I even doubt that if the HD4870 will run Alan Wake on High at that resolution :razz:

Hey friend ,

Can u give me any shop's name with proper address & ph no in Kolkata where I can find

ATI Radeon HD4670 512MB DDR3
or
Xpert Vision GF 9600GT - 512MB

ATI Radeon HD4670 512MB GDDR3 is not yet released in India.

I cant solve your problem as I dont live in Kolkata......sorry :).

Last edited:

tanmoy_Siliguri

In The Gaming Heaven

thanks friend,

Do u know will ATI Radeon HD4670 512MB GDDR3 release before Diwali...

Last edited:

tanmoy_Siliguri

In The Gaming Heaven

ok......thanks friend....i am waiting for that budget card...thats within 5k...i will change my old Asus 7300LE DDR2 card...i want to run all latest games in 1024*768 in medium or high setting ...specially crysis & crysis-warheard...is this ati card is ok for that............

naveen572

Broken In

hello frnds
suggest me a entry-level graphic card for ip35 chipset with one pci-e slot

tanmoy_Siliguri

In The Gaming Heaven

hello frnds

u should wait for 2weeks for the
ATI Radeon HD4670 512MB DDR3
it is within 5k...& performance is greater than 9500gt..& approx similar to 9600gt...I think it will be available in market before Diwali....I am also waiting for that one........

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

ok......thanks friend....i am waiting for that budget card...thats within 5k...i will change my old Asus 7300LE DDR2 card...i want to run all latest games in 1024*768 in medium or high setting ...specially crysis & crysis-warheard...is this ati card is ok for that............

yus, go for it eyes closed. I read the reviews some days back.........it just roxx.

hello frnds

Entry Level means <4-5k

I suggest a good ASUS 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 for 2.9k

If its not available there then go for a Mercury 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 which also sells for 2.8-2.9k

Last edited:

tanmoy_Siliguri

In The Gaming Heaven

Thanks friend for all confermation...
& sorry i forgot the meaning of entry level.............

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

Thanks friend for all confermation...
& sorry i forgot the meaning of entry level.............

No worries. Atleast you post sensible stuff. And you try to answer despite being a newbie. Good. BTW, I am much younger then you so no need for all this high-level respect :razz:.

imgame2

Padawan

Apart that, I still think that a normal HD4850 will not be enuff to play the new and the upcoming games (read BiA : Hell's Highway, FarCry2, Alan Wake, GTA4) on max at that resolution. Heck, I even doubt that if the HD4870 will run Alan Wake on High at that resolution :razz:

as i have said this before the race between gaming hardware and ...gaming software (read gfx intense games ) will never end ...and somehow games are always ahead ! ...or is it code optimization problem ..i would never know ....larrabee MIGHT bring something good ...but that is a big MIGHT ..still !

hello frnds

if i m not wrong u said u wanted to go for a better card later on ...if u just want a add-in card till u buy HD4850 or something like that ...go for 7200gs ...thats strictly if u plan to buy a better HD4850 soon may be in a month or two ...if u want decent performing card go for atleast 8600 GT ...

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz

Which is the best card that money can buy now???
I wont be buying it :-D but I'm curious to know anyway....

forever

filth is me

is that just hearsay or could you post a link verifying the same. i recall some ati chief claiming they had tested 4 4870x2s on one board. i will find the link to that interview and post it shortly.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

is that just hearsay or could you post a link verifying the same. i recall some ati chief claiming they had tested 4 4870x2s on one board. i will find the link to that interview and post it shortly.

I had read it in a mag.

What the mag guys did was take a 3870x2 and Crossfired it with 3 other 3870s (single GPUs)....... so based on this I thought that you can only Crossfire 4 sinlge GPU solutions or 1 double GPU and 3 single GPUs ...... :|

forever

filth is me

found it, here it is.

The 4 gpu limitation is only from the driver side. Wonder if ati releases support for 8 gpus in new drivers. It is very much feasible though as is evident from that interview :D

Top Bottom