Graphics Cards related queries here.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

i doubt any radeon can beat nvidia. go for nvidia trust meget 8800gt its better than 9600gt. theyre both the new architecture of the 9 series strangely

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

hmmm.....thank u for ur kind suggestion :D But NVIDIA is also releasing new cards that will be better VFM. i myself m NVIDIA fanboy so will stick to it till my last breath:)

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl

What do you get out of being an nVidia fanboy? They are out to extract every last rupee from you just like any other company.

How can you trust a company that only last week was selling the 9800GTX for $300 and as soon as it got it's ass kicked by the 4850 decreased the price to $200?

Don't kid yourself, nVidia doesn't have any new cards coming out except the GTX260 and GTX280 and they certainly can't be considered VFM.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

by drvarunmehtaWhat do you get out of being an nVidia fanboy? They are out to extract every last rupee from you just like any other company.

How can you trust a company that only last week was selling the 9800GTX for $300 and as soon as it got it's ass kicked by the 4850 decreased the price to $200?

Don't kid yourself, nVidia doesn't have any new cards coming out except the GTX260 and GTX280 and they certainly can't be considered VFM.

oh no i m enlightened :D u like AMD/ATi then stick with it let me do what i want. sorry this is not meant for bashing :)

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

What do you get out of being an nVidia fanboy? They are out to extract every last rupee from you just like any other company.

i agree with u. .but brothers of GTX280 and GTX260 which if released i think will offer gr8 VFM. but right now radeon 4850 rocks and we indians arent gaining from the situation .. ati is overpriced here , so it depends on the price of radeon 4850 here. if priced around 14k or just above 8800GT , its a fantastic VFM card.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

well its still up to the buyer personally ill suggest nvidia but go ahead experiment with ati

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz

Its nt alwayz getin high end crds. U need to synchronize it with ya cpu. A 88gt on 2.5ghz proccy wil nt run at its ful potential.:)

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

^^ fantastic news. . .good card to replace the 8800GT at that price point.

utsav

damn busy...

Am on a tight budget. 8600gt 512 mb or 8600gt 256 . Is it worth to spend 1k more for faster memory 256mb version

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

You have to just wait. Once ATI 4850 and 4870 comes out, there will be lot of price drops. Better not hurry.

Top Bottom