Graphics Cards related queries here.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

BTW, XFX 8800 GS alpha dog edition is now available for some 8k.

pratik03

Journeyman

Palit Sonic series is gud......some of the eVGA cards r manufactured by Palit.....but there r some pretty bad models from Palit which fools customers by givin 1GB GDDR1 RAMs instead of 256GDDR3......

i don't think palit manufactures cards for eVGA

pratik03

Journeyman

I'm going to buy EVGA 9600gt superclocked or Ko tomorrow.
My system config is Athlon X2 4200+ asus m2avm 2gb corsair ddr2 677mhz ram
Will this card give me at least 30fps in crysis all setting high(not very high) @ 1440x900

P

paranj

nope. Need atleast a 8800GTS 512MB to play smoothly with 30FPS at all high. That game is $hit. :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

topgear, did i say GDDR4 and 5 are not usable? i know they are used. If u dont know than there X1950 versions of GDDR4 from ASUS and like :p

No you haven't said that GDDR4 is not usable but you have said that none uses more than GDDR3. So I mentioned of some gfx cards makers who uses GDDR4.

Afaik, I already know that GDDR4 is used by ASUS on x1950 based cards. Read it about on Digit Oct 2007 Issue :D

noone uses more than GDDR3.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz

@paranj,
yep, truly said buddy! Palit is not that popular as Asus and MSI in here. However, their products are excellent. Digit reviews those hardwares, which are made available to the labs! As i already mentioned that Palit isnt readily available in here. But sooner or later..it'll suffice!! :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

9600>8800 Always:d

Dude. Please.

8800GT is far better than 9600GT.

Please don't give suggestions based on your thoughts. Do the research.

the fps difference between 9600GT and 8800gt while playing games like Crysis is 10+.

You can't even play crysis at 1680x1050 reso with 9600GT (full eye candy on). It gives shitty 15-18fps. Even here, 8800GT gives 35+fps.

The higher the resolution is and the more eye candy, the more the difference is in fps.

YOu can't even compare 8800GT with 9600GT.

P

paranj

^^I SAID THAT 8800GT IS BETTER THAN 9600GT AND U UNDERSTOOD THE REVERSE. huh! thats not right. dont go yelling at me. 8800GT is better any day than 9600GT. :(

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz

at low resolutions....around 1280 and below....9600GT beats 8800GT....
at higher resolutions 8800GT rulz....luv 8800GTs power...great VFM

P

paranj

i have the 8800GT ,its good :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

^^I SAID THAT 8800GT IS BETTER THAN 9600GT AND U UNDERSTOOD THE REVERSE. huh! thats not right. dont go yelling at me. 8800GT is better any day than 9600GT. :(

lolz. lolz. 9600GT>8800GT means 8800GT is better. lolz. lolz.

Top Bottom