Graphics card for ~10K

thorton

Right off the assembly line
I'm looking to buy a graphics card for playing games at 1080p at med to high settings

My config is:
CPU: Intel i2500K
MB: MSI P67A-GD55
PSU: Seasonic S12II 520W

The choice is between

MSI NVIDIA N560GTX M2D1GD5(Single Fan) available at FlipKart for 10.3K
I couldn't find any reviews for this card. theitwares.com shows a dual fan version but I called and they said it's not in stock.

Forsa GTX560 for 10.3K
Again couldn't find any reviews for this card and I haven't heard of forsa.

MSI MSI R6850 Cyclone Power for 9.5K

So which one would be better? Or would you suggest something else?

Last edited:

Jackell

Broken In
Hi mate,

Go for this Card @ 11k

Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 1 GB DDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

Just one more 1k :p (Buyed this before 3 days)

Same Card @ Rs.10.8k
*www.theitwares.com/zotac-geforce-g...s-hdcp-ready-support-graphic-card-p-2459.html

Last edited:
OP
T

thorton

Unfortunately I can't go above 10.5K:-( My budget was 8K to begin with I've already stretched it enough.

OP
T

thorton

MSI N560GTX-M2D1GD5

Exactly at 10500.. I believe SMC gives free shipping no ?
Thanks for that. I've mailed them to ask if its the dual fan version. Though would there be octroi charges? I'm not in Delhi.

1st priority:- get the 560.

If unlucky,then get the 6850 cyclone from msi.
I guess if I go for the one with the single fan I won't be able to overclock much. So is a stock 560 GTX still better than OC'ed 6850?

digitaltab

In the zone
you may also look for AMD 6870, if its available in your budget in any online store/ local shop...
i prefer it over gtx 560

koolent

Youngling
^^ Nopiee..

an OCed Cyclone Edition 6850 is nothing near a stock GTX 560.

for OCing reasons OP can opt for a cyclone and overclock hard..

but GTX 560 is not bad either. :)

SRA

Broken In
Thanks for that. I've mailed them to ask if its the dual fan version. Though would there be octroi charges? I'm not in Delhi.

Do let me know , what they reply even am looking for the dual fan version . Not finding it anywhere in the local stores

OP
T

thorton

I'm thinking of going for MSI 6850 and OC'ing it. All I can find for 10K are reference 560GTX cards without any proper reviews. I'm not convinced by the reviews on newegg.

Do let me know , what they reply even am looking for the dual fan version . Not finding it anywhere in the local stores
They replied they have the dual fan version for 10.5k + shipping

Last edited:

SRA

Broken In
They replied they have the dual fan version for 10.5k + shipping

Thats a shocker first of all they are 500/- dearer moreover they are adding shipping , whats your call buddy are you going for this one ? or ur going for MSI 6850 cyclone ? in that case where do you plan to get it from ??

OP
T

thorton

If it was a bit cheaper I would have gone for it but I think the dual fan version is supposed to be costlier. I can't find it anywhere. The single fan version went out of stock at flipkart while itwares now lists it for 10.8K.
I'm thinking of getting the 6850 from ebay MSI R6850 HD 6850 1GB DDR5 Cyclone Power Graphic Card 3 Years Warranty + Bill | eBay They have sent a 10% coupon so it works out to 9.5K. I'm not sure yet though.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ That's a great deal you are getting - everywhere else HD6850 costs close to or more than 10k.

SRA

Broken In
How to get the coupon code for 10 % discount ? Am thinking of getting this one
*www.ebay.in/itm/ZOTAC-GeForce-GTX-560-Ti-Graphics-Card-Lowest-Price-Ebay-/271005427760?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item3f192ea830#ht_1820wt_1139
13,500-1350=12150/- looks to be a good price considering a ti version . What say folks ?

Jackell

Broken In
How to get the coupon code for 10 % discount ? Am thinking of getting this one
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti Graphics Card ***Lowest Price on Ebay*** | eBay
13,500-1350=12150/- looks to be a good price considering a ti version . What say folks ?

Hi mate,

If your ebay account is created before 24th June, you can use following code for 10% :-

HLTHFVJOSS

So Final price for that GPU is :-

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti Graphics Card ***Lowest Price on Ebay***

Rs.12,149.10 :D

(You saved Rs.1,349.90 with eBay gift voucher HLTHFVJOSS)

Go for it asap before code get expired :p

Enjoy !!!!

You can also try below if you are OK with used cards :-
For Sale : Graphic Card 3 X Zotac 560-ti , MSI 560-ti Hawk,, DDr3rams Gskill Ripjaws, Laptoprams, PSVita 8 gb

Top Bottom