Graphics card at low price

Status
Not open for further replies.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
allwyndlima said:
Secondly Man Plzz Guys Stop That MI2 Thingyy :wink: Dont Give Me Dreams Of being Tom Cruise(God Wish I was 8)) Its My Avatar Yaar.....So How Bout Callin Me Andy (Cause Thats My Nick Ya See And Gets Easy For Me Too)......MI2 Yea Right :twisted:

:lol: thanx for all the guuud words.....:oops: :oops: :oops:

:wink: :wink: hey Mr. cruise or andy, i just came to notice ONE thing in ur posts... :lol: hehe just a lil unusual....in ur posts every first alphabet of the word is in caps....well doesn't it gives u the creep....sheeesh!!!!damn hard to even think abt it.....nd to think of it 400+ posts like that!!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Grinnie.....Mr.Cruise accepted or whatever u wanna call it :lol:
Btw.....Hmmm Now Looks Like Someone Has got a Nag For The Shift Key Here.....Remeber They are Ur Best Pals 8)
But ahhh come on not all that bad ya see Just used to this kinda typin :wink:
Well Lets See If I can get out with a unique style somewhere in The Near Future.....But Until Then "It Is My Gift And My Curse,Who Am I????"
U All Know It Yaar 8)

plasmafire

Journeyman
heh heh i catch ur flow N2(Liq) .. i was lucky 2 get my card @ Rs9130, 7k was 4 gddr2,pc-x card
btw. 6800= Rs18k in simlim(gainward)

as 4 cheats.. ask them 2 get card, then pay 4 it. or pay in cheque(post dated)
srry dude.. but abt consoles i'm strong in my viewpoint. (hate em) Indian prices are jokes. 4 the guy who buys fm abroad i.e

OP
A

amey_dude

Journeyman
Hey guess what i am playing Prince of persia-SOT on my Geforce 2 mx 400 8) without even having to upgrade my gpu :D

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
hey freshseasons,sad 2 learn abt the way u lost ur money....i hope someone will think twice b4 putting the trust on the friend's friend after readin this........

hey andy,i'll call u "allwy" as i dont want to tell u wat "andy" means in my local dialect... :wink:

6800 for 18k...too good to believe...poor guys in poor india got to pay MORE always..... :evil: ...
oops...deleting the prices mentioned here as i got the wrong info from my friend in dubai....mea culpa....sorry grinnie for surprising u so much :oops: :oops: :oops:

harish_21_10

In the zone
allwyndlima said:
amey_dude said:
Thanks for the help!!
As you said i will settle with my old geforce 2 card.
:( Hey will a be able to play nfs u2 on my old card :?:

Yup The Game Will Definetly Run On Ur Card Perfectly......I Suppose if The Ram Aint Good Enough Along With The Processor It Might Just Jerk a Bit There But Will Give A Decent Performance Anyhow

Hey amey, andy i right u can play nfs u2 on ur pc without any problem.
Infact i completed the game on with the same card with p3 1ghz,256mb ram.

So go ahead and rule the road 8)

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
liquid_nitrogen88 said:
Now take this:COST OF 9600PRO in UAE:Rs 2500(@1Dhs=Rs13)
9800PRO:Rs 5K
6600:Rs 9K
6800:Rs 13K
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
ohhh my gooood......
cant believe 9600pro for 2500!!!!!!

hehe time to send sumone to dubai!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Major-Minor

Broken In
grinning_devil said:
:arrow: radeon 9600 XT - 12.5 k
:arrow: radeon 9800 pro - 12.5 k

Where on Earth do you get a 4 pipelined card (9600xt) and an 8 pipelined (9800pro) (also happens to be a better card) for the same rate??????

:arrow: The 9600xt now costs about 9.5 to 10k, if you search in the right places.

:arrow: The 9800pro come for about 12.5k

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:roll: that was the rate i got thru telephone....
nd ya when we r practically present to buy the card the rates might be different!!

i was too a lil in double mind abt the rates...nyway they were not from the same dealer,moreover 9800PRO was frm XFX nd 9600XT is frm gainward....i thought maybe the company made a diff in price!!! :wink:

OP
A

amey_dude

Journeyman
Hey i am going to get xfx geforce 5200 (256mb, 128-bit) for Rs.4150/-
hows the deal?
or geforce fx5700LE (128mb, 64-bit) for Rs.5000/-
Which one should i go?? :?

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Don't Worry ...Ps3 is Still a Year far...
Want games then Graphic cards is a good solution ...
Pssssst Recently got XFX 6600GT for 13K with ( Logitech multimedia keyboard free )
Is it a good Deal......

sagar_mutha

Broken In
freshseasons said:
Don't Worry ...Ps3 is Still a Year far...
Want games then Graphic cards is a good solution ...
Pssssst Recently got XFX 6600GT for 13K with ( Logitech multimedia keyboard free )
Is it a good Deal......

Where did uget that from?
im planning to buy one very soon

elumalai

Broken In
Sourabh said:
Dont buy a graphic card

Download some NES,Snes ,Znes emulators and some roms, a world of gaming option is availble which u can play with all the eye candy on ur pc

hai,

NES :?: :?: :?: :?: Where to download them, is any special hardware needed? Can I able to play all the games?

Pls reply Sourabh.......

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
elumalai said:
Sourabh said:
Dont buy a graphic card

Download some NES,Snes ,Znes emulators and some roms, a world of gaming option is availble which u can play with all the eye candy on ur pc

hai,

NES :?: :?: :?: :?: Where to download them, is any special hardware needed? Can I able to play all the games?

Pls reply Sourabh.......

When Will People Learn to use Google First.....Anyways There are tons of these emulators Not Much Hardware Rig required And Not all games can be played on it But worth a try 8)
Get it from here *www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/nes/

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
amey_dude said:
Bought a new Radoen 9200SE 128mb. Was that a good decision coz i deperatly wanted to play thief 3!!!

Considering Its An SE Edition Expect Drop in Frame Rates to Some Extent But The Game Wil otherwise do Fine on ur system.....But Still Should Have Considered The 9800Pro For a Better And Safe Buy since It has A great Edge Over Its Earlier Counterparts....8)

@elumalai....Hmmm Now Did Sourabh Actually gave ya The Link??? :wink:
Ahhh....Just Kiddin Mate Anyways The full Game roms are not legal i suppose But Some Demo Roms Are available On the Net.....Just Google for it and will get some sites on it 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom