Graphics card and PSU Under 5k

koolent

Youngling
^^ Go go for R5670 Cyclone 1G, better overclocking capabilities.. Google for the prices and that will be more accurate..

And don't go for Low-Profile cards unless you have a slim computer.. :)

dibya_kol

In the zone
get a low profile gpu like 240gt and invest on a better psu. Yes, any 350wt psu is good enough for u but i suggest u buy a 450/500wt psu. U can use it in future too. And why 240gt ? It's a decent gpu for ur res, and in future u can use it as a physx or backup card as well. And investing in this rig won't be a good idea, it's now outdated, components of this rig r hard to find and expensive as well.

OP
S

Sakar

Still a lot to learn
get a low profile gpu like 240gt and invest on a better psu. Yes, any 350wt psu is good enough for u but i suggest u buy a 450/500wt psu. U can use it in future too. And why 240gt ? It's a decent gpu for ur res, and in future u can use it as a physx or backup card as well. And investing in this rig won't be a good idea, it's now outdated, components of this rig r hard to find and expensive as well.

I don't want to upgrade it. Its only for 2 to 3 years. Then i will be in 11-12 and it would not be used for gaming. I just need a graphic card

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
get this @ 4.4k ;-)
SAPPHIRE 100287VGAL Radeon HD 5670 (Redwood) 512MB 128-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Graphic Card

r.rahulsharma_87

Right off the assembly line
I need a 1GB graphics card. I prefer GDDR5. My Configuration is -
RAM: 2GB DDR2
Motherboard: Asus P5GC-mx
PSU: Not sure but I think it is 450w
PCI-E X16 slot.
I have 17 inches monitor. I can't update my RAM any more, Because my motherboard only supports for 2GB.
Also these days the cards have PCI-E 2.0 or 2.1
are these compatible with my motherboard. I want to play the latest games like GTA 4, and many other.

Waiting for your suggestions.......

Thanks in advance.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ r.rahulsharma_87 - post your budget and the brand name of the PSU you have.

Top Bottom