Graphics card 10k-12k

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats and post a few snaps if you have ;-) on a side note : test the card with the latest Unigine Heaven 4.0

OP
D

dotrad

Broken In
snaps will be somewhat delayed <topgear>, only camera i have rt now is the 1.3 mp on my BB.

Tried the unigine 4.0 - 30 fps when completely maxed out ... not sure if it's good :). running NFS hot pursuit and most wanted maxed out and also Batman Arkham city ... kicking myself for waiting this long to purchase the graphics card :p

I am facing one problem though, the HDMI cable doesn't seem to work on either the nvidia card or the native intel gpu, there are a few more folks who are facing the same driver related issue, has anyone here faced a similar issue ?

thanks guys !!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
snaps will be somewhat delayed <topgear>, only camera i have rt now is the 1.3 mp on my BB.

Tried the unigine 4.0 - 30 fps when completely maxed out ... not sure if it's good :). running NFS hot pursuit and most wanted maxed out and also Batman Arkham city ... kicking myself for waiting this long to purchase the graphics card :p

I am facing one problem though, the HDMI cable doesn't seem to work on either the nvidia card or the native intel gpu, there are a few more folks who are facing the same driver related issue, has anyone here faced a similar issue ?

thanks guys !!!

well, this may an issue with the HDMI cable [ mostly found one cheap ones ] itself .. did you try with some other HDMI cable ?

Top Bottom