Graphic Card upgrade from 9400 GT to HD 5750

abirthedevil

In the zone
at that resolution 5750 will allow you to game on max settings and 500w psu should be enough for it but you should mention your psu make and model btw if you are asking about 5750 why do you mention gtx460 prices(those prices are absurd tho gtx460 can be had for around 10k these days) and 6850 ?

d3p

PowerHouse
if you already have a good PSU, then consider this 5 months old used XFX 5770 1GB.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/136540-xfx-ati-radeon-hd5770-1-gb-sale.html

OP
R

RomeoPP

Right off the assembly line
at that resolution 5750 will allow you to game on max settings and 500w psu should be enough for it but you should mention your psu make and model btw if you are asking about 5750 why do you mention gtx460 prices(those prices are absurd tho gtx460 can be had for around 10k these days) and 6850 ?

FSP Saga II 500W

460 is tooooooooooooooo much for that resolution. get a HD5670 512MB @ 4.5k

ty 4 fast reply , but r u sure i will b able to play game with highest details and AA &AF ? i do know my monitor resolution is low still i dont want to see games lagging when i play current generation games

abirthedevil

In the zone
whats your budget for GPU? you intend to hold on to your monitor for how long? no point buying a GPU for a low resolution monitor if you end up buying a bigger one in some months

OP
R

RomeoPP

Right off the assembly line
whats your budget for GPU? you intend to hold on to your monitor for how long? no point buying a GPU for a low resolution monitor if you end up buying a bigger one in some months

will this HD 5750 able to handle games at 1366x768 ,16:9 ?

thanks u

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Yes , it can and that too very easily. I have the same gpu and i am gaming at high settings at 1600x900. So handling yours will be a piece of cake for 5750.

But i would suggest a gts 450 instead of 5750. Its slightly faster and is the better gpu of the two.

Top Bottom