GPU-Z & PowerColor Giveaway

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I just downloaded the new version of GPU-Z and came to know that PowerColor has tied up with them for a give away.

have a look at it .
  1. The giveaway starts September 01, 2011 and ends September 31, 2011 (1 month).
  2. Prizes will be given away in the week of October 1st.
  3. This contest is open to participants from all countries.
  4. All desktop systems are welcome to submit their entry (no notebooks).
  5. All cards are welcome and eligible to win, not only PowerColor.
  6. Anyone, any age can enter where legal.
  7. The winner of the first prize will be determined by the lowest total score in Futuremark 3DMark03 default. Should multiple participants have the same score, one will be randomly chosen.
  8. The second prize will be chosen at random from all contest submissions, no matter the 3DMark03 score. A valid score is required.
  9. The score link in Futuremark must be active when the competition ends, during the competition you can leave it inactive if you don’t wish others to see your score.
  10. Entry into to giveaway is only possible by running 3DMark03, uploading the score and submitting the score info using GPU-Z on the tab "PowerColor Giveaway".
  11. If a winner can not be contacted after 5 days another winner will be chosen at random.
  12. You will not receive any communication to your submitted E-Mail address other than a winning notification in case you win.
  13. Winner will not be responsible for shipping fees.
  14. TechPowerUp or PowerColor shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by you or any other participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. TechPowerUp or PowerColor are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telecommunications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition. TechPowerUp and PowerColor also reserve the right to change or amend the rules if necessary.
1st prize: PowerColor Unique Radeon HD 6990 Prototype

2nd prize: PowerColor Radeon HD 6870 X2

Source Link

As I recently upgraded my PC/GFX card, I wont be achieving any low scores now :D So I hope some one else over here can win those :)

EDIT: @Mods.. If this is a wrong section then please move it to the correct section :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ thanks for sharing this - time to get the new version of GPU-Z and 3DMark 03 ;-)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Guys .. the winner will be the guy who has the lowest score.. NOT the highest!!!

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Guys .. the winner will be the guy who has the lowest score.. NOT the highest!!!

Yeah, but I would like to show my e-peen.:p Its not about winning everytime.

From my memory I found that I still have a desktop cabinet at my house, laying aside for last 11-12 years. That rig have Intel celeron-d and integrated graphics. If I can make it run again by any chance, beat that!!

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
Yeah, but I would like to show my e-peen.:p Its not about winning everytime.

From my memory I found that I still have a desktop cabinet at my house, laying aside for last 11-12 years. That rig have Intel celeron-d and integrated graphics. If I can make it run again by any chance, beat that!!

try conroe core with lowest fsb :p ;)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
system requirements of 3DMark 03:
Minimum System Recommendations
x86 compatible processor, 1000MHz (PCMark2002 CPU score of over 2500)
256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
~400MB of free hard drive space (installed)
Windows® 98/SE/ME/2000/XP
DirectX®9.0c or later
DirectX 9 compatible graphics adapter that has 32MB of memory and is fully DirectX 7 compliant

grab a GMA 900 based board & add a DDR1-200Mhz stick (& underclock it if that junk of a board allows). drop in a Celeron processor & underlock it. the winner most likely will use something like this, or some VIA/S3 "thought to be extinct" card & underclock it to its limit. still the GMA should come at the bottom of thist.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
So basically people with a P3 and some AGP gfx card have the biggest chance to win the first prize but everyone can try for the second prize anyway ;-)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I have a working 386 machine :D , but its all packed up :p , Windows 95 takes about 10 minutes to boot up .

Top Bottom