GPU+PSU Help

Rohan_B

Journeyman
I want to get a GPU And PSU for Gaming. i want the GPU to be able to play games in Full HD with best possible texture in this price range.
The Specs of My PC are-
Gigabyte H55M-S2
Intel Core i5 650 @ 3.2GHz
Intel H55 Chipset
2X2GB DDR3 SD-RAM
iBall PSU 250W
WD 1 TB Hard Disk
ATi Radeon 4350
Samsung SyncMaster 2233 22 inches 1920x1080.

So please help.
Also I got a Local Dealer to give me The Zotac GeForce GTX 560ti AMP! Edition for Rs.12,500.

Please Help!! Thanks!!

Last edited:
OP
Rohan_B

Rohan_B

Journeyman
^^
Is the card suitable for my PC??
Will there be any bottlenecks?
Also forgot to mention MY Motherboard is Gigabyte H55m-S2.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Intel Core i5 650 is a Ht enabled processor and a very capable one. So there is a very little chance of bottleneck with GTX 560 Ti. But make sure you're getting the right PSU for it. Corsair GS600 is one of the best VFM PSU available here. However, you can also have a look at the Tagan Stonerock 600W 80 + bronze PSU. It is priced within 3.5 to 3.7K.

OP
Rohan_B

Rohan_B

Journeyman
Need some more help. I got The Zotac GeForce GTX 560 Ti ( Had A Ra.One Pic on it :p).
The Dealer gave me A Cooler Master 460W and said that he would replace it with a GS500 if there were any problems. I did some Research on the Internet and found that the GS500 is required.
Now the dealer is telling me that I will have to get a Gaming Cabinet in order to use The GS500. Is That true??
I have a standard Cabinet in which The Cooler Master PSU fitted fine??
So please tell me if the GS500 or and PSU with a bigger capacity is also bigger in size??
Plesae Reply ASAP.....

doomgiver

Warframe
kill that dealer.
he is only fooling you to make you pay more money.
and the coolermaster is a very crap psu, throw it away.

ignore him and buy a gs600 online.

Piyush

Lanaya
Need some more help. I got The Zotac GeForce GTX 560 Ti ( Had A Ra.One Pic on it :p).
The Dealer gave me A Cooler Master 460W and said that he would replace it with a GS500 if there were any problems. I did some Research on the Internet and found that the GS500 is required.
Now the dealer is telling me that I will have to get a Gaming Cabinet in order to use The GS500. Is That true??
I have a standard Cabinet in which The Cooler Master PSU fitted fine??
So please tell me if the GS500 or and PSU with a bigger capacity is also bigger in size??
Plesae Reply ASAP.....

Is that 460W a REAL POWER PRO model?
If it is , then you wont be having problems
but if its not, then ask your dealer to replace it with better model as other members have already suggested
and which cabinet are you using right now?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Forget everything, get the graphics card and GS600. Just ensure its a 560Ti and not the vanilla 560. But I guess "Ra.one" cards were supposed to be 560Ti. ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Op has got the Ra.One 560 Ti ( congrats to him ) ;-)

For PSu Op can either get Corsair GS600 @4k or Seasonic S12II 520 Bronze @ 3.5k ;-)

slashragnarok

In the zone
Off topic but it's frankly ridiculous that RA.One posters have been donned by almost every product in sight, from Graphics cards to Formula One cars.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Off topic but it's frankly ridiculous that RA.One posters have been donned by almost every product in sight, from Graphics cards to Formula One cars.

product manufacturers must have got enough money to put Ra.One pics on boxes and for that prices may come down a bit of Ra.One box packed items - like the gfx card Op has got -a 560Ti Amp @ 12.5k is a great deal - so we can get some real benefits with Ra.One pics on boxes and this is the only thing that matters ;-)

Top Bottom