GPU NEWS Channel

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
*techdreams.co.in/product-category/graphics-cards/page/2/
Youtuber tech dreams has decent prices on his store. So if anyone really needs a gpu get in touch with them.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
How should i get hands on the TG channels? I want to get 1 of those 3070 FE as i Cant afford the OCd versions of 3070 .

can you advice please
I dont know about channels myself but i saw some people mentioning about it on reddit. may be ask once in indian subreddit you might get answer there.

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
*techdreams.co.in/product-category/graphics-cards/page/2/
Youtuber tech dreams has decent prices on his store. So if anyone really needs a gpu get in touch with them.
Not getting anything in stock. Shouldd i contact them?

This is 100% the distributors looking at price jack-ups abroad to rip Indian customers off.
Exactly, They are trying to manipulate the market and forcing us to pay that much high.

I dont know about channels myself but i saw some people mentioning about it on reddit. may be ask once in indian subreddit you might get answer there.
Thanks, i will do that.
But i tried a lot and looked every noon and corners.

monkey

Padawan
I don't get it - Authorised distributors in India should be getting the GPUs directly from the company (manufacturer) and it is not the manufacturer who has increased the price by 100-300%. It is done by largely by the retailers abroad as outside India the concept of MRP is not there. In the US you can buy a product for $ 100 and sell it at $1000 and nobody will question you. But in India if the MRP has been published then selling it at a higher price is totally illegal. Also if the distributor is getting the product for $100 then they cannot sell it for $1000 or whatever high price they like. Its called price rigging which attracts penalty in India.

Has anybody checked the printed MRP on the GPU box? Also there are ways to find import price for the item from the customs. Can anybody check that?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Key points:
  • Will be API agnostic across DirectX 11 and 12 and Vulkan.
  • Will have four quality presets.
  • Will work on AMD 6000, 5000, RX 500, Vega and various APUs.
  • Will also work on Nvidia cards 10 series cards. Video not clear on other models.

Last edited:

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Who is the distributor for radeon graphics in India? AMD lists Ingram micro but they don't have any gpu on their website.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
This guy is taking initiative to solve the gpu problem. Lets support him.
BTW he talks about 3 types of 3080ti what is the difference between them?

Top Bottom