GPU for around 14k

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
how long will this thread run?

no offense, but I am really getting tired of reading the same things over and over again.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If anybody still needs some benches, the latest from Guru3D ;)

MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti HAWK review

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ skud

This card is simply awesome. Look at the load temps- just 65c.

It also outperforms a stock 69502gb in most games and that is good for the users going for this card. The tdp is on the higher side but doesn't matter for people having good 600w psu's.

It sometimes reaches close to 6970 and 570 which makes it an attractive deal

@jas

Man you are going to be the owner of one heck of a card.

Enjoy mate.:smile:

D

Deleted member 118788

Hey Jas I Compared Both "MSI 560 Ti Hawk" & "MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition OC". There is not much performance difference. Now It Depends On Your Budget. 14,500 Or 15,890. You Can Compare Both This Card Page By Page.
MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition OC review

rchi84

In the zone
Uh oh..

I think I will reserve my congratulations for the time when Jas finally posts his GPU in the "New Purchases" section ;)

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Hey Jas I Compared Both "MSI 560 Ti Hawk" & "MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition OC". There is not much performance difference. Now It Depends On Your Budget. 14,500 Or 15,890. You Can Compare Both This Card Page By Page.
MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition OC review

i compared. 6950 TFIII was better. but i cant spend that much. and 560 ti hawk is good sub 15k gpu.

Uh oh..

I think I will reserve my congratulations for the time when Jas finally posts his GPU in the "New Purchases" section ;)

no problem rchi :grin:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Yup 6950 2gb tf III is exactly 570 and sometimes even a wee bit higher than it!!!!:shock:

Now that's a hefty overclock for a 6950.

But 560-ti hawk isn't far behind & is a good sub 15k gpu.
You'll never know the difference in fullhd.

So in the end, very good choice buddy.:smile:

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
where's skud?
Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 - 1GB-Shipping Free
:-D

batman yeah!

just hoping to get it earlier. as soon as possible. cant wait to GAME!! and oc hawk to 1000mhz :-D

BTW which game to try first on gpu? :-D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Hmmm let me think....... metro 2033, crysis, crysis 2, dirt 3, avp, super streetfighter 4 arcade edition....and the list goes on......:grin:

Try splinter cell conviction. Currently playing it.:smile:

tkin

Back to school!!
where's skud?
Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 - 1GB-Shipping Free
:-D

batman yeah!

just hoping to get it earlier. as soon as possible. cant wait to GAME!! and oc hawk to 1000mhz :-D

BTW which game to try first on gpu? :-D
I'd say, first play batman aa with max physx, then crysis 2 dx11, jc2, metro 2033.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom