GPRS on BSNL CellOne

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronweasley

Broken In
Hi,

I want to know how do we apply for GPRS/MMS on a BSNL Cellone (Plan 100) connection.

I heard that they are charging Rs49/month.

Is there any automatic process or what? I didnt understand the website details

hikapil

Journeyman
Please go for Option 2, as Data transfer in this is Unlimited.
I am using this, and i am getting a very good Speed on PC too :)
You have to give application at local BSNl center, if you want i can give you application format.
You can PM me ur mail address.

mdp

Journeyman
Re: GPRS on BSNL CellOne:Just type "GPRS" and send it to 3733

You can this one also: if you are a prepaid user,just two days before BSNL have launched one scheme by which u7 just need to type "GPRS"(Dont SMS with Double quotes)and send it on 3733.You will get confirmation message immediately and connection will get activated within a day .for this you need to resident of at least district level cities. you dont need to give any monthly rental and charges are 0.02 Rs.Per KB.
Have Fun...

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
then go for the unlimited plan buddy but i dunno if u will have the patience to download 1GB with the low speeds u will get using GPRS...

maddy_in65

Journeyman
I heard that BSNL is providing unlimited GPRS with 230 recharge. Is it avaliable in Maharashtra. How is the service, is it EDGE enabled.

suresh_jpr

Right off the assembly line
i am using BSNL rajasthan 230 unlimited plan ..n friends it rocks!! amazing at a download speed @45-50 kbps
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
i am using BSNL rajasthan 230 unlimited plan ..n friends it rocks!! amazing at a download speed @45-50 kbps..
Posted again:
yeah..onfact it is 3G enabled @45-50kbps download speed
Posted again:
I heard that BSNL is providing unlimited GPRS with 230 recharge. Is it avaliable in Maharashtra. How is the service, is it EDGE enabled.
yeah..onfact it is 3G enabled @45-50kbps download speed..
Posted again:
yeah..onfact it is 3G enabled @45-50kbps download speed..

Last edited:

ravi_rtr

Never Mind
these plans are all postpaid. are you a postpaid subscriber? then head for local BSNL office to submit your application. you will find the application there itself, it takes less than 20 min. and settings wiil be sent within 24 hrs. enjoy online 24x7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom