Got my first car !

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Although my first car is going to be a "little" late, still I liked the story of how luck pushed you to Verna!

Congo man!! :D

OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
I liked the story of how luck pushed you to Verna!

Congo man!! :D

You r right , luck did play its part otherwise i would have been driving a 2 wheeler right now .
Thanks everyone and even i agree that the looks are stunning , i do get some heads turning in my direction while driving ! :razz:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Congrats mate, nice color and also good selection. If I was in my your place then I will go for city (for petrol) and Verna (if diesel). cheers :doublethumb:

OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
congratz..pics are awesome!!

Thanks , pics clicked from LG optimus black phone !
Here are some more ........

*img20.imageshack.us/img20/5779/53366683.jpg

*img94.imageshack.us/img94/6198/84495869.jpg

Congrats mate, nice color and also good selection. If I was in my your place then I will go for city (for petrol) and Verna (if diesel). cheers :doublethumb:

Mine is diesel since petrol prices are skyrocketing ! :-x

iinfi

mekalodu
nice car ... congrats ... thats palm beach rite?
used to regularly hit 120-130 on my old wagon-R when i was young. now started growing few white hairs n v realised its not a road where u sud drive @ even 100 .... 80 is the safest speed on that road..... :D

OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
used to regularly hit 120-130 on my old wagon-R when i was young. now started growing few white hairs n v realised its not a road where u sud drive @ even 100 .... 80 is the safest speed on that road..... :D

Yes you are right , thats palm beach road !
In my college days i used to drive on that road around 150kmph but now i have matured enough to know hazards of fast driving , also those were not my vehicles :mrgreen: .

axes2t2

I am a cat

fattu.

Top Bottom