Got 28th as Deadline.. Need Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
I have got 28th as Deadline.. Plz Help!!!

Guys,

My collage is conducting a Tech Fest in 2009 an i am the Cultural Head of the organizing group. I have to submit a report by 28th Dec, in which I have to give a list of after-events (which will be held after 5 in the evening, after the main events) so that the participants can unwind their minds.

So can you guys suggest me some such events. Any kind which you guys think will be helpful in entertaining the participants in the after-hours.

For eg, for now I have thought about a Rock band performance and an on spot singing show...

Plz post soon guys; I am in dire need of help.. *www.msgking.com/images/emoticons/smileys/smileys27.gif

Last edited:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
A fashion show always does the job, it keeps the crowd busy and not get bored. I know its a tech fest but the end result is what matters right?

Anyway, who doesn't like watching chicks walking on the ramp aye?:cool:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
visit this *campusfest.blogspot.com/

u get a list of entertainment events for each fest conducted.........

i think that could be helpful

get some of ur frenz or local band to perform

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Band performance sounds good. Call some local Metal/Rock/Wannabe metal-rock bands. Also keep some drinks and food!

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
tech crossword
sudoku
circuit analysis
caricature
etc

opps.didnt read the unwinding minds part.......:neutral:

Ask around. There will be several bands most probably around your college . If not, use your contacts, friends, etc. to contact bands from other colleges.

Style Act is something that will keep the crowd busy (not tech, but who wont like to check out some chicks? :D)

You can do some candid games like pick a few guys from the audience, make them sing dance, speak on something light hearted (recommended :D) whatever the crowd wants them to do (censorship advised :rolleyes: ) and then the crowd gets to decide the winner. :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I think people should not use ^^^^^^^^^^ while replying especially when you know that the previous post will get deleted. :|

Sorry for the offtopic post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom