Goriest movie ever

Which according to u is most violent ,goriest and graphically unbearable movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
plz mention the reason / conditions which make u think it is most violent and mention the movie if not on the list;) .If chosing a series plz mention which movie in particular

Last edited:
OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
naah i didnt ..all movies above are more violent then wrong turn(2 as well) i laughed a lot in both parts..but ppl may have diff views.. if u havent seen yet ,see cannibal holocaust..uncensored,uncut..somehow..do u know itz director Ruggero Deodato's had to go to jail for killing 8 animals in this movie..he also had to proof that itz not a snuff movie and the guts were not of human origin(pigs are meant to be slaughtered hee hee) .if u have sick sense of percieving humour Brain dead is all 4 u.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ihatemyself said:
naah i didnt ..all movies above are more violent then wrong turn(2 as well) i laughed a lot in both parts..but ppl may have diff views.. if u havent seen yet ,see cannibal holocaust..uncensored,uncut..somehow..do u know itz director Ruggero Deodato's had to go to jail for killing 8 animals in this movie..he also had to proof that itz not a snuff movie and the guts were not of human origin(pigs are meant to be slaughtered hee hee) .if u have sick sense of percieving humour Brain dead is all 4 u.

so killing animals in reality means gore ? then the goreist one is the documentry abt animal killings for meat.

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
"he also had to proof that itz not a snuff movie and the guts were not of human origin'' ....u didnt get me ..snuff films r films in which ppl are killed actually on camera to capture their real emotions and pain..the gore was so realistic (so severe) that director had to prove himself..got it ?OK if i dissed wrong turn 2 ...that is my opinion..as i said ppl may have diff opinions .that is why there r polls.I got it ill conclude the thread with wrong turn ranking also(forum does not allow more than 10 options in poll)..and see the uncut cannibal holocaust or ferox and ull agree with me

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ihatemyself said:
"he also had to proof that itz not a snuff movie and the guts were not of human origin'' ....u didnt get me ..snuff films r films in which ppl are killed actually on camera to capture their real emotions and pain..the gore was so realistic (so severe) that director had to prove himself..got it ?OK if i dissed wrong turn 2 ...that is my opinion..as i said ppl may have diff opinions .that is why there r polls.I got it ill conclude the thread with wrong turn ranking also(forum does not allow more than 10 options in poll)..and see the uncut cannibal holocaust or ferox and ull agree with me

hav seen few tid-bits but then it was all..bifurcating into null.
nevermind...continue the poll:)

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel

BLOWTORCH SCENE , REALLY WICKED

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
yeah ..luv violence(sounds sick but i do)..and horror too! But the response in digit forum is not as expected .around 30% ppl r not even aware of any movies that ive listed or are not interested in them..so Im the only guy who luvs this stuff i guess.further analyzing the poll results till now it seems ppl r more interested abt much fussed abt movies ..cannibal movies r more violent but very less proportion seems to vote 4 them..i guess ppl have voted fo movies which they have seen (as knowledge is limited votes r for familiar stuff as usual) ..I guess this poll shd run so that members can vote after they see these movies...and that thread was old which u listed ..yeah now i have gained much more knowledge then that in this field..Waiting for more responses

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
ur not 21 r u...they r all R rated..not 4 u!I remember some thread where ppl exposed there true ages.... i think u r near 14..or so...but still 4 ur level ....Braindead is right..go watch it uncut..ull luv the lawnmover scene!:D

Last edited:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Are you trying to tell that all these movies are even gorier than Final Destination 2. Man... FD was the sickest movie I ever saw. Can,t believe there are worse movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom