Google's new feature

Do you think this new feature will breach your privacy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
To use Google Desktop effectively, i hav to enable the desktop sidebar mode. but i hate to lose my precious screen space...so i uninstalled it immediately.
another reason is privacy, a major issue that i am not going to compromise with.
search is not a gr8 issue for me for i myself keep my files (though many in number) well organized.

goobimama

 Macboy
The only reason I haven't installed it is because I know where all my stuff is and I don't need to search....Otherwise I trust google...

Ashis

In the zone
whim_gen said:
Well I mean if the software can track ur web visits ,it might even relay the data to advertisers cant it?
Source:BBC

Well........Its simple!
The software trackes, It no where says It will relay the data to the advertiser.
Again when a company is into business, It takes care bout its priceless prospects & customers & breaking there trust means loosing Market Share.

U give UR credit card info to PayPal....& U trust they will not mis-utilise it....don't U? Then Whats Wrong in trusting Google ?

Its a hype! Need not fear....Thats my message! :wink:

The Webmaster

Right off the assembly line
if googl3e ask me for my credit card i'll give them but it just not matter of money.
google is targeting big things. they are targeting a total control over the net, they are targeting everything in computing world they are targeting things which are microsoft failed to get....

the_moon

Journeyman
As long as it doesn't steal our passwords its OK! I think most of the sites collect info about the users, so no big deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom