Google Toolbar says Incompatible Browser ? No Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another I-learnt-it-the-hard-way tutorial from me :D
TheSmallerBang said:
Many of you may use Distros which ship a custom build of firefox. For example, ArchLinux has an i686 optimised version of firefox which is named Gran Paradiso to avoid copyright issues with Mozilla Corp. who hold trademark rights to the name. Now, the problem is that these browsers don’t properly identify them when a site checks for Mozilla Firefox. Google is an example, and due to this I am not able to install Google Toolbar. I finally found a solution. Here it is for you *s.wordpress.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif
Read the rest of this entry »

Hope it helps somebody. For me, I just discovered that chrome's thumbnailer feature is now available in google toolbar ! :D Never knew it due to lack of touch.

anurag_bhd

May the Force be with you
Another I-learnt-it-the-hard-way tutorial from me :D

Hope it helps somebody. For me, I just discovered that chrome's thumbnailer feature is now available in google toolbar ! :D Never knew it due to lack of touch.

Well, thanks for letting us know about this new feature. I had left using Google Toolbar some time ago. But maybe I could install it again to try out this new feature. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom