Google Talk Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Well, whatever the case, atleast it should login once. The return mail of Google people did not say anything regarding server probs..! And if GMail and Orkut are running splendidly why should we think that GOogle is having server probs??
Any solution till now??
As for firewalls, well, I don't have any firewall installed.. Only the WIN XP SP2 firewall works in the background. Google Talk worked the first time after installation so what's the prob. now?? :?:

harish_21_10

In the zone
Vishal Gupta said:
HURRAH!!!!!!!!
I found the solution...

Guys!
I was doing r&d with my browser's settings to make it work.
And VOILLA I got the solution.

Simply disable the SSL option in ur browser's settings.

In Internet Explorer

goto: Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced -> Security
& uncheck both checkboxes Use SSL 2.0, Use SSL 3.0.

It worked for me.
Pls guys tell here if it works for u too or not?
Hey thats cool man even my problem solved with this solution well thanks Vishal.

Hey expert no.1, try and look for ur solution here: *www.google.com/support/talk/bin/topic.py?topic=1191
Or contact google team here *www.google.com/support/talk/bin/request.py?contact_type=bugs&Action.Search=Continue they may help out

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
i have already did that as qwerty maniac told

i have took their help also but no reply

and that opage is sueless for me

gmail not working till now for me

hope it will work after 4 yeras :evil:

prabhatmohit

Journeyman
Eben now the problem is not solved...For those whose ggofle talk is owrking did u d/l it form the google's site itself or any other source??

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Ofcourse, from Google TALK's website. Do you suspect hacking everywhere?? I wonder if TALK from any other source would be a modified one.. BUt if it was working once installed what's wrong now? ?TO disable SSL and TLS??
Tried what you said.. BUT DID NOT WORK....

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
Eben now the problem is not solved...For those whose ggofle talk is owrking did u d/l it form the google's site itself or any other source??

i had downlaoded it from googles site thrice

now watz up ?

digidream

Broken In
Hi,

I m facing the same problem here in Kanpur. But I have to try 4-5 times & it connects, not the 100 times. Solution needed.

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
now the final soultion is that "there is no soultion"

yeh google ka server problem

the google wahnts the google does

still its in beat satge

wait for the final version (this is the solutin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom