Google SMS for your phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Google SMS for your phone

Get cricket scores, Indian Railways train schedules & ticket status, horoscopes, movie showtimes, restaurant information and more ...all through SMS on your phone.

Best of all, you don't pay a premium charge for any of this, just the price of a standard SMS. Incoming messages from Google are not charged.

Try it out! Simply send your search query by SMS to 9-77-33-00000 and we'll send you results back by SMS immediately(yup, its immediately).

Read and Try Demo Here
This is a quite easy way to get information for those who don't have internet connection in their mobile(just like me) and want instant information such as that for Railway, PNR, Cricket Score and so on..I found it quite handy when i'm not in home and want some information..The biggest thing is that u DON'T need to pay any extra charges..

Just came across thing from "MTV What the Hack" so thought of sharing...

Last edited:
Be warned ladies and gentlemen, Google SMS ALWAYS carries national SMS charges. So unless you have a plan where you get free national SMSes (Aircel, docomo, Idea, etc) avoid it like plague, because daily searches on google would make you spend money compared to which 10ps/10kb GPRS seems cheaper.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ Yup (Good Point)...But i would like to add that for checking PNR no, Cricket Score(as we don't check it often)..This is handy and cheaper way then going for GPRS..:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom