Google Pixel

DFC

Broken In
*i.imgur.com/3g9VxCc.jpg

Google Pixel price 50k+.

Anyone buying it?

Looks like another iphone in the making considering the price tag.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I dont see any interesting selling point there...boring design, not so special cam, what else is there to differentiate?

jodo_c

Broken In
It is the iPhone of Androids. :p

Jokes aside they really talked about the camera a lot so waiting for its review. ( I saw the whole event live :p )
Other special thing is inside the software which has Google Assistant, it is kind of a AI. It was exclusive to Pixel at firt but now someone at Xda has made it possible for Nexus 6p somehow so it doesn't look like some special feature now.
To be honest it is a really good phone but price a lot higher. Nexus line was famous mostly for its low pricing which is dead now.

sujoyp

Grand Master
57k for a phone which dont have any flaunt value like iphone or galaxy note ....I dont see why :D That hardware is available for 30k ...only if its cam is special then I would be happy

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
57k for a phone which dont have any flaunt value like iphone or galaxy note ....I dont see why :D That hardware is available for 30k ...only if its cam is special then I would be happy
1080p Low light video with stabilisation
Google Pixel 1080p 60fps video stabilisation in low light - YouTube

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

sujoyp

Grand Master
is the stabilization optical or software based , let me check. Even to dream for something there should be a solid reason ;)

Brainvire

Right off the assembly line
Hello,

Google Pixel has a lot of mixed positive and negative reviews in the market which is making me confused whether to invest in such a costly phone... Please guide on whether to buy such a costly device.

Thanks in Advance..:)

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hello,

Google Pixel has a lot of mixed positive and negative reviews in the market which is making me confused whether to invest in such a costly phone... Please guide on whether to buy such a costly device.

Thanks in Advance..:)

Well it depends on your budget if you want to spend less then get one plus 3 and if you are willing to spend more than 50k then pixel looks good option.

Even LG v20 is an excellent phone if you don't mind size and smaller battery.

Tomal

Broken In
checking on internet, it looks to me Pixel is offering better camera quality than iPhone 7 and Galaxy S7 and low light video stabilization is pretty good. But price is very much higher.

Top Bottom