Google Nexus 4 Thread

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^ welcome. :)
If u go to nokia care most of the times they even did not bother to ask for bill. out of curiosity I asked them then they told me these things. Recently My friends Xperia P was facing some microphone issues & it's a without bill gray markey piece, He went to service center & told them that bill is missing, but they Told him that this is a gray market piece within 2 mins after connecting to their system.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Guys Flipkart is providing "additional 5% Off on all Electronic Products" So final price for the N4 is 24690 /- :)
But it's for today only. hurry up.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^ check this !!

Screen_Shot_2013_05_20_at_8_53_48_PM.jpg

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^ yup :) That's y I posted here & said hurry up... Saved 1300 They can now used for buying a rinky fusion case....

rider

as Kratos
^^^ but discount was real.. check the pic.. So many pp, ordered already, check xda thread...

I know about the discount. Yesterday people purchased a lot of electronics from flipkart. That 5% discount was awesome. :)

I said trolling because you said "Saved 1300 They can now used for buying a rinky fusion case".

jasonbourne2012

Right off the assembly line
I know about the discount. Yesterday people purchased a lot of electronics from flipkart. That 5% discount was awesome. :)

I said trolling because you said "Saved 1300 They can now used for buying a rinky fusion case".

I have read in some reviews about the screen response not being perfect as on other android devices like S3, HOX. There have been numerous threads here also regarding how people have to tap hard, miss keys while typing, pinch to zoom not working.

Wanted to know the feedback from Indian users if this is issue is a deal breaker as touch responsiveness is of utmost importance when using a smartphone. Any comments on this are appreciated.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^ I never heard abt such issue, watched a lot of videos on youtube abt nexus 4, no buddy mention such thing. What is the source of this info that u r talking abt ???

hmm but I instantly clarified also that I was kidding.. So it's not trolling, right ??

jasonbourne2012

Right off the assembly line
^^ I never heard abt such issue, watched a lot of videos on youtube abt nexus 4, no buddy mention such thing. What is the source of this info that u r talking abt ???

hmm but I instantly clarified also that I was kidding.. So it's not trolling, right ??

Iiiiiyou can search for some videos on YouTube with title touch response nexus 4...anyways I have ordered the device from flipkart and it has been shipped within 1 hour of order. Now status is out of stock guess got little lucky to get hands on initial stock

harsh1387

Broken In
This is absolutely ridiculous.
Nexus 4 available only via flipkart and they have it out of stock so soon. Pathetic.
Anyone has any idea from where else it can be bought. Is it available on LG outlets?

rider

as Kratos
I have read in some reviews about the screen response not being perfect as on other android devices like S3, HOX. There have been numerous threads here also regarding how people have to tap hard, miss keys while typing, pinch to zoom not working.

Wanted to know the feedback from Indian users if this is issue is a deal breaker as touch responsiveness is of utmost importance when using a smartphone. Any comments on this are appreciated.

There is no issue with touch screen. It is as good as all other smartphones like S3, HOX, Note II etc. The people who are complaining about to tap hard, miss keys while typing, pinch to zoom not working most possibly have defective models.

Chill dude! :razz:

Top Bottom