Google Nexus 4 Thread

jasonbourne2012

Right off the assembly line
This is absolutely ridiculous.
Nexus 4 available only via flipkart and they have it out of stock so soon. Pathetic.
Anyone has any idea from where else it can be bought. Is it available on LG outlets?

It is available on many websites Mobile Store started shipping today, Infibeam etc.Shopclues has started shipping since yesterday Also some people on xda have reported getting it in LG stores as well

kunalht

In the zone
What is the total price (with tax+delivery charges) of 16 GB nexus 4 in US??
& If i buy from us Does i have to pay other tax in indian airport???
& also tell me the price in dubai...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yes you'll have to pay tax at airport. Better to get it in India officially with warranty.

If you buy from USA it will cost around 20k(but no warranty)

harsh1387

Broken In
Congos.. Final price and expected delivery date?

Same 25990.
delivery date is 1 june and am kinda upset with that as i have to go out of town for few days on 31st so needed it before then. Had raised this with FK support. Lesse what happens.

Guys, Just received email from FK that my order has been shipped. Best news i got for days. I had raised a special request with them for early dispatch as the mentioned delivery date of 1 june i wont be in town. Has anyone else who booked around 22 may got their phone shipped?

Need some urgent help now as i am expecting the phone by day after tomorrow.

1.- Need a cover for Nexus 4. Suggest me some good one.
2.- I am using BB torch 2 right now. How can i transfer all my contacts, pics and videos to the new phone?
3.- Using an android mobile for the first time. Need advice on what apps to download and from where.

Any other suggestions?
Thanks.

Sudh4r

Fire Lord

3.- Using an android mobile for the first time. Need advice on what apps to download and from where.
Thanks.

Well I'm looking at this Ringke Nexus 4 Case-Ebay-1.5k.

3. Obviously from play stores. Advanced Task Killer,Temple Run 2. And have a look at this thread

Last edited:

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Need some urgent help now as i am expecting the phone by day after tomorrow.

Any other suggestions?
Thanks.

try this one here for ONLY ₹ 1028.99 :cool:
Rearth Ringke Fusion Case for the Google Nexus 4 :: MobileFun India

I inquired at local LG authorized dealer in Nashik, He said N4 will be in their stock on 27th may. 26k is MRP so may be they will give it for less like 24k !! :)

harsh1387

Broken In
Well I'm looking at this Ringke Nexus 4 Case-Ebay-1.5k.

3. Obviously from play stores. Advanced Task Killer,Temple Run 2. And have a look at this thread

Thanks.
Wasn't in the mood to spend so many bucks on a case so bought a 300 bucks one for the time being.
However this ringke one is real good if anyone wants to buy it.
try this one here for ONLY ₹ 1028.99 :cool:
Rearth Ringke Fusion Case for the Google Nexus 4 :: MobileFun India

I inquired at local LG authorized dealer in Nashik, He said N4 will be in their stock on 27th may. 26k is MRP so may be they will give it for less like 24k !! :)

Mobilefun has ridiculous shipping charges. 305Rs. What crap!
Do let us know how much u will finally pay for nexus 4.

pratyush997

Inactive
NO LG NEXUS :D
Nexus 4 stole many Optimus G sales might be a good reason :D

LG hints it is not working on a Nexus 5, done with stock Androids

rider

as Kratos
NO LG NEXUS :D
Nexus 4 stole many Optimus G sales might be a good reason :D

LG hints it is not working on a Nexus 5, done with stock Androids

I told you from starting. :p
There is a big reason behind no new Android Key lime pie or any new Nexus 7 and 5 devices. See all the phones are launched according to the market. No Android is the king not the iOS. Apple is still working on a new phone with a new iOS and better hardware to make it better from others. And Android is not worried about other small platforms like Blackberry 10 and windows 8 phone. So launching something new is of no use. They would better save their trump card (Android 5 key lime pie) for the future game. We might expect the updated version of Jelly Bean as 4.3 in near future.
By launching Galaxy S4 GE they launched a new nexus device but the actual nexus device of their series. :)

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
@rider

hey i'm planning to get my N4 by this weekend, So is there any thing I have to look out for ? Will be getting it from LG Store.

Random suggested me to look out for SN. Any inputs from u?

rider

as Kratos
@rider

hey i'm planning to get my N4 by this weekend, So is there any thing I have to look out for ? Will be getting it from LG Store.

Random suggested me to look out for SN. Any inputs from u?

Get it from flipkart. Ask for cash on delivery. :)
What is SN by the way?

pratyush997

Inactive
I told you from starting. :p
There is a big reason behind no new Android Key lime pie or any new Nexus 7 and 5 devices. See all the phones are launched according to the market. No Android is the king not the iOS. Apple is still working on a new phone with a new iOS and better hardware to make it better from others. And Android is not worried about other small platforms like Blackberry 10 and windows 8 phone. So launching something new is of no use. They would better save their trump card (Android 5 key lime pie) for the future game. We might expect the updated version of Jelly Bean as 4.3 in near future.
By launching Galaxy S4 GE they launched a new nexus device but the actual nexus device of their series. :)
Nexus 7 with FHD panel is being manufactured, (~SNIP~). Though Android 4.3 is supposed to be unveiled on June 10th. AFAIK OEM asked Google to delay the announcement of new version of Android so that they can have enough time to modify it.

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
Even Android 4.3 isn't confirmed by Google .
OFC it's a rumor LOL.

They may announce update after WWDC IMO

LeakedTT: Next-generation Nexus 7 spotted in Bluetooth SIG filing

Well I don't trust rumors until I see full proper proof like that Google Edition GS4 you shown me.

Top Bottom