Google Nexus 4 Thread

rider

as Kratos
^ saw that but still It's already the time for Google Phone X :p

Come on! man, think practically. There will be no google-moto phone x in India because of no motorola shops and service centers.
This is official now. LG Nexus 4 will come with proper 1 year manufacture warranty on next week.

Last edited:

pratyush997

Inactive
Come on! man, think practically. There will be no google-moto phone x in India because of no motorola shops and service centers.
This is official now. LG Nexus 4 will come with proper 1 year manufacture warranty on next week.
Dude IMO it's late for nexus :|
Time for Google Phone X (importing it w/o warranty ) // Just my thinking, I would have done this! :)
For Mainstream customers!
Nexus 4 in India With 12 months warranty is sweet deal!

Neo

So is Phone X next in the Nexus series? Link?
Let's just hope Google prices the Nexus 4 correctly in India. 20-24k is just.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Recently ordered this from Google play....took more than a week to process the order...then when the order was getting ready to be processed, got stuck coz I has used a Debit card which was linked to my India address :(. Seems it can't be done without a credit card.

rider

as Kratos
So is Phone X next in the Nexus series? Link?
Let's just hope Google prices the Nexus 4 correctly in India. 20-24k is just.

There is nothing sure about it. Everything is rumor and talk of jumping tech lovers.

The pricing of Nexus 4 would be 25-28k for sure.

Dude IMO it's late for nexus :|
Time for Google Phone X (importing it w/o warranty ) // Just my thinking, I would have done this! :)
For Mainstream customers!
Nexus 4 in India With 12 months warranty is sweet deal!

Mainstream customers buy iPhone 5, HTC One X, GS III and new Xperia Z not Nexus devices. :facepalm:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
As they say, "a real >gadget< freak would always buy a Black"... cause black is sexy...
Author: Unknown

:D

pratyush997

Inactive
Yea! It's not new. That pic came out months ago. Not interested in white. It is stereotypical to girls.

Once go black. Never come back. :D
lol that doesn't mean I would prefer white to black lol was

As they say, "a real >gadget< freak would always buy a Black"... cause black is sexy...

bought black burst by paying extra lol

bought black burst by paying extra lol

rider

as Kratos
In the ned of the day it's individual choice about colour. A man more care about the performance.

kapilove77

Padawan
my some friends doesn't.... Brand matters more than specs, one of them bought grand :facepalm:

Once i was riding in metro. I saw girl and boy talking about phones. The boy was telling her about some phone but she was saying she saw grand it look better.That boy was trying convincing her that other phone is good but that girl was like did you see that phone it look amazing n all. I was loling inside.

Is this true that Nexus 4 will launch on 28? :D

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
^ Even my friends are like that, Grand is so blah blah blah. I will say to them about ppi and the res. Still they will continue their blah blah blah.:cry::banghead:

Nexus 4 launch on 28? Seriously ??

Top Bottom