Google Nexus 4 Thread

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Hey guys check out the Moto X camera apk, its pretty neat, allows burst mode and much quicker than stock camera when changing orientation
Get apk here and more details here

link to apk described in video is not working

rider

as Kratos
Still I've not got the OTA again. I got the message to update 4.3 on 27th July 10am but there was no option to click direct update. I reset the Google Framework Services for that but after that I'm getting system is up to date. It is still 4.2.2 What should I do? Factory reset my Nexus 4?

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Still I've not got the OTA again. I got the message to update 4.3 on 27th July 10am but there was no option to click direct update. I reset the Google Framework Services for that but after that I'm getting system is up to date. It is still 4.2.2 What should I do? Factory reset my Nexus 4?

Do the framework trick few more times.

rider

as Kratos
*img109.imageshack.us/img109/3043/deh4.png

This message came out in Settings > About > System Update. What to do now?

IndianRambo

In the zone
if u activate wifi, it will download automatically untill aug 1. after that it will download through ur data plan(if u dont have wifi).

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
Yes NO big changes - I'm just using the Dialer AutoComplete to irate my friends who has not updated to 4.3.

And I having this issue in the browsers Chrome-Firefox-Opera-UCBrowser, literally all the browsers - the dload stops abruptly after couple of secs. Any solution ?

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Yes NO big changes - I'm just using the Dialer AutoComplete to irate my friends who has not updated to 4.3.

The dialer auto complete is available in the Custom ROMS.
My Arc running the Super Jelly Bean 3.0 (JB 4.2.1) had that long back.
Now it is available for the stock ROM also, so its a nice welcome but nothing new.

Top Bottom