Google Nexus 4 Thread

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Smart dialing is added now, no need to go to contact list to dial a number.
To enable: Open dialer -> options (bottom right) -> settings -> check 'Dial pad auto complete'

techFanatic

Broken In
Finally got my N4 May end :twisted: and got the update to 4.3 :cool: within 2 days of release...yeah Mx Player still not compatible:-?

Smart dialing is added now, no need to go to contact list to dial a number.
To enable: Open dialer -> options (bottom right) -> settings -> check 'Dial pad auto complete'

felt so handicapped without it.

I read somewhere that 4.3 has introduced the notifications history

not heard anything about it yet.

i m going 2 buy ...N4......whis r best shops in mumbai west side.....betwin (dahisar-bandra)...

try out Alfa,vile parle i guess.

how do u all guys protecting ur nexus. will the glass of back panel or display breaks if i kept in tight jeans pocket.

buy a hard case from flipkart.The case and screen card cost a mere 600 bucks..check out user "fineshoppee",something like that.

people complain about low battery life of N4 without any substantial proof. Guess need to redirect to your links to prove that N4 battery is good enough.

Some people will still feel it as low due to low screen on time.........

you can also use the Screen filter app that scales down your brightness irrespective of the sytem brightness settings used...it drastically saves the battery usage due to screen brightness.

Install any custom ROM, u will get toggles at notification bar & long press to enter its settings......... Also custom ROM will give u option of selecting/deselcting toggles u want, rearrange their order & many more other features
I also noticed that when we pull the notification window with 2 fingers, there is no GPS tab. And when we click on the wifi tab, it opens the wifi settings instead of just switching on the Wifi. Not anything major, but still feels awkward.

Bro's you'll can use Power Toggles from playstore...no need of a custom rom to achieve the same..really helps..
I was so used to the custom roms offering this functionality on my Galaxy 5 that I found an app on playstore to do the same.:cool:

abhidev

Human Spambot
in the morning my battery was 80% and now after almost 7 hours its 63% with wifi on all day long with little bit of messaging...earlier it would have dropped to atleast 45%...standby time has definitely improved :D

Top Bottom