Google Maps back on iPhone 5

sharang_3

Journeyman
After so much criticism it was only a matter of time before google maps returned on iOs bringing turn by turn navigation and other features. More here

amjath

Human Spambot
Guess what Google maps tops the iTunes free app list.

Shocker: Google Maps tops iPhone App Store

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
AFAIK A lot people like android OS just because they can not afford apple products and access pirated apps easily.

what? :razz:

Not true at all,Android offers far better stuff is a VFM
A person can get a taste of Android at as low as 5k..And can experience the best in high end phones.
Ofcourse,IOS is Simple and smooth but it's not as great as android

rider

as Kratos
It ain't worth that Price!

When an apple product worth the price? :D

Not true at all,Android offers far better stuff is a VFM
A person can get a taste of Android at as low as 5k..And can experience the best in high end phones.
Ofcourse,IOS is Simple and smooth but it's not as great as android

What are you saying? We are familiar with a 5k phone, it doesn't achieve the quality and performance as any other 30k+ phone whether its android or iOS. But yea its great that even a rickshawala can get a budget friendly android smartphone nowadays.
But if we doesn't considered money here and look as both the performance and quality analytic view. iOS is far much superior than any android device.

I love and appreciate the work of both these platforms. It's good to see competition without it we can not see the progress and achievements.

It ain't worth that Price!

LOL I mean the experiment done by :apple: to trash Gmaps and use Apple Maps failed

Yea! now iOS 6 has both Google maps and youtube app to enjoy.

rider

as Kratos
Well I only hate iphones!There not worth the cost :)

Apple never done and will sale their products as value for money. It has sorta luxury IT brand symbol among the people like Mercedes and BMW in cars. You know if do so the brand will lost their status.

Top Bottom