Google chrome problem

subhransu123

Journeyman
I have installed Google Chrome in windows 7 ultimate 32 bit os.it was working well till yesterday but today i found that it is not opening any webpage.I uninstalled and again installed but same thing happened.In my system kaspersky internet security 2013 is installed,but it does not block it.could u please anyone help me to solve this problem.

tkin

Back to school!!
I have installed Google Chrome in windows 7 ultimate 32 bit os.it was working well till yesterday but today i found that it is not opening any webpage.I uninstalled and again installed but same thing happened.In my system kaspersky internet security 2013 is installed,but it does not block it.could u please anyone help me to solve this problem.
Is internet explorer working?

Do this: *support.google.com/chrome/answer/3296214?hl=en

OP
S

subhransu123

Journeyman
Yes and also firefox working well.When i am going to open any page the wheel is circulating but not open any page and after some time it gives message to wait or kill the page.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Have you changed any proxy settings in Chrome? Also have you tried uninstalling it with Revo and remove all the traces and do a fresh install?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^chrome uses the system proxy settings, so rather uninstall using 3rd party uninstaller like IObit's, restart the pc and then install chrome using 'offline installer for all users'

- - - Updated - - -

if you have too low ram available for chrome, try closing other programs.

Yes and also firefox working well.When i am going to open any page the wheel is circulating but not open any page and after some time it gives message to wait or kill the page.

:lol:

OP
S

subhransu123

Journeyman
Thank u all for your reply.I uninstalled and again install chrome 'offline installer for all users'. But same thing happens.I uninstalled it from control panel.And also no setting page is not opened from chrome.

Gollum

Collector
Thank u all for your reply.I uninstalled and again install chrome 'offline installer for all users'. But same thing happens.I uninstalled it from control panel.And also no setting page is not opened from chrome.

That's a bad installation
also try to remove the cookies - just a random thought
Why use chrome when firefox is working fine
Also call google and give them a piece of your mind.

Top Bottom