Good sound System

Status
Not open for further replies.

suave_guy

pedal to metal
yes u can...all u need is to purchase a 'Y'-Adapter cable which comes as a part of an accessory from altec lansing...check out the link given below

*altecmm.com/product_details.asp?pID=AAC1

ENjoy...

imjimmy

Broken In
yes u can...all u need is to purchase a 'Y'-Adapter cable which comes as a part of an accessory from altec lansing...check out the link given below

*altecmm.com/product_details.asp?pID=AAC1

ENjoy...

I will get these Altec speaker and this Y adapter cable..( i hope this cable is available here and there is no perceptible quality difference when u use the speakers with this.)..

Thanks suave guy...uve been really helpful.. and boy - you seem to be an expert on this subject!

max_pool

Right off the assembly line
hi all!
i just joined the forum and i didnt know where to start a new thread.......so im posting my query here.......
i would like to get a good sound system for my pc.my budget is 10k(sound card,if required,included).i can go upto 5.1 channel system......im confused between creative and altec lansing............im into rock and metal,i watch movies a lot,so surround sound is important to me,im not into gaming........
plz help me out here...........

Nikhilcgnr

Broken In
hi all!
i just joined the forum and i didnt know where to start a new thread.......so im posting my query here.......
i would like to get a good sound system for my pc.my budget is 10k(sound card,if required,included).i can go upto 5.1 channel system......im confused between creative and altec lansing............im into rock and metal,i watch movies a lot,so surround sound is important to me,im not into gaming........
plz help me out here...........

tell me ur system config

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom