yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
Tested new Flatout game FLATOUT ULTIMATE CARNAGE

Flatout 2 played very well with G965 and was expecting atleast playable frames

But sadly it only runs the game at very low FPS at around 2 to 4 FPS.:(

galakfryar

Broken In
*users.cjb.net/galakfryar/2.jpg*users.cjb.net/galakfryar/1.jpg*users.cjb.net/galakfryar/4.jpg*users.cjb.net/galakfryar/3.jpg*users.cjb.net/galakfryar/5.jpg*users.cjb.net/galakfryar/6.jpg*users.cjb.net/galakfryar/7.jpg*users.cjb.net/galakfryar/8.jpg*users.cjb.net/galakfryar/9.jpg*users.cjb.net/galakfryar/10.jpg
*users.cjb.net/galakfryar/11.jpg*users.cjb.net/galakfryar/12.jpg*users.cjb.net/galakfryar/13.jpgFinally I have posted Screenshots of me playing DEVIL MAY CRY 4
on the PC with intel gma x3100. The game is awesome I hope you get to try it. Cheers!

Edit : Oops! no more screenshots.. sadly... sry guys. Check out the videos at the bottom of my posts.

Last edited:

galakfryar

Broken In
Devil May Cry 4 crashes for me too at first. But I found out the problem.. well multiple problems. The settings were too high and SLI was turned on as default...weird...maybe its an auto-detect thing. It's easy to fix this. You'll have to edit a file called config.ini
For Windows XP: C:/Documents and Settings/User Name/Local Settings/Application Data/CAPCOM/DEVILMAYCRY4/config.ini
I think its the same not sure.. sry guys :(
Here's an example of my settings :D

Before that.. This is a video of me playing DMC4. It's laggy because of the recording but when ur playing its really smooth.
*www.xfire.com/video/17b0c/

[GAME]
MouseBaseSpeed=2.000000
[GRAPHICS]
FPS=OFF
SLI=OFF
HDR=LOW
MSAA=NONE
EffectDetail=LOW
TextureFilter=BILINEAR
TextureDetail=LOW
MotionBlurQuality=NONE
NormalMapping=OFF
Specular=OFF
DepthTexture=OFF
Lighting=LOW
FilterQuality=LOW
FurQuality=NONE
ShadowQuality=NONE
EffectQuality=LOW
EffectVolume=LOW
TextureResolution=0
Quality=3
FrameRate=2
[DISPLAY]
Resolution=640x480
RefreshRate=60Hz
FullScreen=ON
VSYNC=OFF
AdjustAspect=OFF
[SOUNDS]
SeVoiceNum=32
ReverbQuality=LOW
CategoryEQ=OFF
[CPU]
JobThread=2
RenderingThread=ON
[JOYPAD]
A=2
B=1
X=3
Y=0
LEFT=POV
RIGHT=POV
UP=POV
DOWN=POV
START=8
BACK=9
LT=4
LB=6
RT=5
RB=7

Last edited:

DavidC1

Broken In
I see a little improvement in games but not much yaar..............Fifa 2008 seems to be accelerated but when u play COD 4 on this driver the game tends to hang a bit between the missions...........

I just opened my OpenGL Extensions Viewer and tested out the 14.36 XP drivers.

The drivers now support OpenGl 2.0!! 33% of OpenGL 2.1 functions are also support.

I can now run Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.

galakfryar

Broken In
Maybe check if your sound drivers are up to date. Make sure that there is no programs running in the background and do a disk clenup.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I have a HP compaq 6710s notebook which has a 965 intel express chipset which includes an GMA x3000 onboard video solution. Will the drivers provided in this thread work on the laptop and would i be able to play TDU,Mostwanted??

abhinay1777

Right off the assembly line
Yup the driver enables Open Gl 2.0 capability.................:p............But can anybody tell me is the driver DX 10 capable or should we still have to wait for Dx 10 capability on Windows XP?????????????????????:confused:

galakfryar

Broken In
As you see above I posted DMC4 screenshots and video. I am using a laptop.
Sony Vaio VGN-CR22g/B.
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
1.6Ghz Pentium Dual Core
2 Gig Ram
Intel Gma x3100
I've been playing COD4, DMC4, Assassin's Creed...etc...
The games have performed well on intel gma x3100 with newest windows xp drivers.
If games are freezing or giving BSOD. The problem may not be with the graphics drivers.. it may be a problem with something else. Best thing to do is do a virus scan, then a disk cleanup, make sure to defragment your drive for best performance, when playing games turn off other programs you are running in background for best performance, Make sure to download latest sound drivers. Cheers!

I posted a new video on DMC4. Check it out :D
*www.xfire.com/video/180bc/

Last edited:

DavidC1

Broken In
Yup the driver enables Open Gl 2.0 capability.................:razz:............But can anybody tell me is the driver DX 10 capable or should we still have to wait for Dx 10 capability on Windows XP?????????????????????:confused:

There is no such thing. G965 doesn't support DX10 in hardware(GL960/GM965/G35 does), and XP is not a DX10 OS.

(If you are talking about that "DX10 mod" for Crysis on XP, that's not DX10, but DX9 capability put to the max. Crytek put an artificial limit so not all DX9 capabilities are shown for XP, however, the hacks allow that to happen)

Strife

Broken In
Thanks for the pics galakfryar for DMC4 but please in the future could you reduce size of images or make them into links for enlarged view

galakfryar

Broken In
HI guys, sorry for posting DMC4 videos up top without sound. This time I recorded a new video with sound for you guys. Enjoy :D
*www.xfire.com/video/18a4c/

abhinay1777

Right off the assembly line
Your quality of graphics is very low yaar............i think dmc 4 plays better even on Low settings in my pc........but the video you provided is well below low it's very low i think..........:(.

Last edited:

galakfryar

Broken In
Umm I am using laptop with 1.6ghz dual core processor. Laptops= clocked lower than pc's
Therefore I have to use lower settings to play.

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
I just opened my OpenGL Extensions Viewer and tested out the 14.36 XP drivers.

The drivers now support OpenGl 2.0!! 33% of OpenGL 2.1 functions are also support.

I can now run Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.

R u sure buddy quake wars ET gives me this error:confused::confused:

*inlinethumb35.webshots.com/33250/2323338310103661503S600x600Q85.jpg

koolguy1556

Broken In
R u sure buddy quake wars ET gives me this error:confused::confused:

*inlinethumb35.webshots.com/33250/2323338310103661503S600x600Q85.jpg

yes buddy this driver supports opengl 2.0.......you can see in the screenshot of my opengl extension viewer..............

*photos.ibibo.com/photos/viewphoto/e90d35a296739b3beb5ee9a528f7383342-v1/4261431

Last edited:

koolguy1556

Broken In
New driver for Intel G965

*downloadcenter.intel.com/T8Clearan...&OSFullName=Windows* XP Professional&lang=eng

This driver has anti-aliasing Support but folks sadly it doesn't have Open gl 2.0 support.........Only 1.5 is supported as shown by my Opengl extenstion viewer. Why they reduced opengl support to 1.5??????????:(

Last edited:

DavidC1

Broken In

*downloadcenter.intel.com/T8Cl...ional&lang=eng

This driver has anti-aliasing Support but folks sadly it doesn't have Open gl 2.0 support.........Only 1.5 is supported as shown by my Opengl extenstion viewer. Why they reduced opengl support to 1.5??????????:sad:

Dude that's an older driver. It says 14.34.5. The newest driver is called 14.36. 14.34.5 is just bug fix driver for 14.34.

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone

*downloadcenter.intel.com/T8Clearan...&OSFullName=Windows* XP Professional&lang=eng

This driver has anti-aliasing Support but folks sadly it doesn't have Open gl 2.0 support.........Only 1.5 is supported as shown by my Opengl extenstion viewer. Why they reduced opengl support to 1.5??????????:(

No that driver has no AA support
I checked it with Trackmania United and AA option is turned off

Top Bottom