Good HDD Casing

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Hi, i'm looking for good looking Laptop HDD casing for external USB drive. can you guys suggest some brand n approx. price? I've seen couple of casing in ebay USA site looks really cool..:)

shantanu

Technomancer
you can go for hyundai casing or Sony and even zebronics,
the pricing is 1900, 2300 , 1100 respectively..

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
dontknow why u need god looking or what is good looking but I have bought 2 of them (usb 2.0)& they cost between 200-400 varying brands.

Recently we discussed this in this post u may find this info helpful
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=429373#post429373

Eazy

Journeyman
amitava82 said:
Hi, i'm looking for good looking Laptop HDD casing for external USB drive.

The BEST looking external cases have to be the Vantec Nexstar 3 series - I have 2 of their 3.5" cases - pretty expensive but they are very well made and have a GREAT look.... here is the 2.5" Vantec Nexstar 3 case.....

*www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/Vantec_NexStar_3_25/551-68819-611.html

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
the Cons are also mentioned on that page

***Below average performance, consequently expensive, unnecessary inner design needs four screws inside in addition to the two screws outside
SO I still wonder whats the use of gud looking? if it cannot perform well.

OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
nothing special for having a good looking casing. its just i like good looking stuffs :grin: i've found this Transcend casing looks pretty cool. Transcend also a good brand. i'll pick up a blue one..
*www.transcendusa.com/Products/ModDetail.asp?ModNo=89

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I have both the silver color & the black color, though I later realized that most of the time they remain in their pouch cases only so the color don't show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom