Good Factory Overclocked Cards

ssb1551

Technomancer
I think you,Shibaprasad, had created one more thread somewhere(sorry I have bad memory) & even there you didn't post your complete config. Please post your complete config.

Ah found it. It was right here in this sub-forum BEST ATI/NVIDIA CARD 6.5k-8k. After the opening post you disappeared from the thread for 2 days & don't even have the courtesy to reply. And again you have created one more thread!!

OP
Shibaprasad

Shibaprasad

Journeyman
I am sorry........I am new to this forum and not used to it

I Just wanted to know how many factory overclock card are there under 10k......so i started this thread

I am planing to buy a i5 system before Diwali with 600w PSU :))

guru_urug

iGoogle
@Shibaprasad
I understand you are new to the forum, and it may be confusing for you. But please read the forum rules and questionaire details.
Firstly if you are looking to buy a new PC then pls post in the appropriate subforum ie PC Components / Configurations - Digit Technology Discussion Forum

If you are looking to just get the card then PLS give all the details of your rig and also your requirements. Such behaviour will just irritate the mods and ppl who are here to help you.

Tarun

In the zone
take a Corsair GS600 dont know the excat price but it around 4k and a 6850 1GB Gddr5 for around 10k dont worry about overclocking it it will run good at medium-high is at 1080p

ssb1551

Technomancer
may be corsair gs600 or other with >40 amp in 12 v rail

resolution 1600x900

Its good that you are going with Corsair. GS600 is a good choice.

At that resolution why do you need a factory overclocked card?? Like Tarun has already stated go for a HD6850. At your desired resolution this card will handle all the games at high settings.

Tarun

In the zone
hi Shibaprasad add ur system config to ur Signature got to ''User CP'' and edit signature and type down ur config simple pls do that so that it simpler for us to suggest any components or gadgets :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would recommend getting either SeaSonic S12II 520 @ 3.5k or SeaSonic S12II 620 @ 4.6k ;-)

Top Bottom