Good earphone for N73ME especially of Metal/Hard Rock Music..

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya1987

Extheist
Best earphone for N73ME especially of Metal/Hard Rock Music..

Hello Friends..

I have recently bought N73ME.
Also I am hardcore fan of metal and hard rock music. The bundled earphone that comes with N73 is not good enough for the genre of music that I like, it lacks baas and treble. I have to push it hard inside my ears and keep it pushing to get the desired effect, which is not possible while travelling. Also it does not fit in my ears properly and keeps on falling out.

Also I have heard that canalphones (the one that comes with Sony Ericssion Phones) are much better better than traditional earphones. Is it true?

So please suggest me good earphone as my requirments.

My budget is 1K.

Thank you,

Last edited:
OP
aditya1987

aditya1987

Extheist
Re: Best earphone for N73ME especially of Metal/Hard Rock Music..

Hello Friends..

I have recently bought N73ME.
Also I am hardcore fan of metal and hard rock music. The bundled earphone that comes with N73 is not good enough for the genre of music that I like, it lacks baas and treble. I have to push it hard inside my ears and keep it pushing to get the desired effect, which is not possible while travelling. Also it does not fit in my ears properly and keeps on falling out.

Also I have heard that canalphones (the one that comes with Sony Ericssion Phones) are much better better than traditional earphones. Is it true?

So please suggest me good earphone as my requirments.

My budget is 1K.

Thank you,

Bump!
Please relpy.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom