Gonna buy Nokia N73 ME, Some queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
And when I conect my N73 to the PC via the data cable how to I Safely remove my N73 or do I just disconnect the cable.
If you connect it in PC Suite or Media Player mode, then just pull it out. If you connect it in Data transfer mode, then Safely remove it, like any pen drive or something, by right clicking on the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Purchased my N73 ME from Nokia Priority Dealer for 13.1K yesterday, but I was in for a shock when the 3.2MP cam didn't work(Pulling shutter didn't activate the cam), I was really worried and got a new replacement, the shop guy said that incidents like this happen rarely(manufacturing defect), was he trying to rip me off?!

So now I'm enjoying on my N73 ME :D,

I've uploaded some pics plz tell me if the quality is ok(Taken at 11AM, Auto Mode):-

*img154.imageshack.us/img154/4610/11072008027ud4.th.jpg

*img57.imageshack.us/img57/8043/11072008028lj7.th.jpg

*img60.imageshack.us/img60/1417/11072008031wr9.th.jpg

*img293.imageshack.us/img293/6338/10072008017dw9.th.jpg

And when I conect my N73 to the PC via the data cable how to I Safely remove my N73 or do I just disconnect the cable.

good to know that u got a working handset .. but before buying u should check all the aspects of phone such as cam , bluetooth , joystick etc..

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
The songs which came with my N73 are locked, I sent a messsage to 55555 with my activation code last night twice at 10PM and 12:30PM, but still the songs aren't activated,

Any idea how long it'll take?

praka123

left this forum longback
^around 200 SMS will accumulate.today itself. :D

@Rahul :congrats. a very good phone.try updating the firmware to the available latest(safely).

current firmware version is : v.4.0750.31.2.1 (use *#0000#" to view the firmware version).

if you listen music with your phone ,I recommend you to buy a Creative EP-630 in-year noise isolation earphones :D .

a question: what is the model of earphone you got? HS-28? you can check the tag on earphone wire.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Guys can the DRM be cracked? I want the song In my heart?

The .dcf is unplayable when transferred via BT.

Hope I am not violating any rules.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
^around 200 SMS will accumulate.today itself. :D

@Rahul :congrats. a very good phone.try updating the firmware to the available latest(safely).

current firmware version is : v.4.0750.31.2.1 (use *#0000#" to view the firmware version).
mate the current version for Nokia N73ME is v4.0812.4.2.1 check on www.europe.nokia.com my product code is 05840873 update it fast it really got good with new tv application camera got much clear and music player bugs fixed and so many improvements

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
mate the current version for Nokia N73ME is v4.0812.4.2.1 check on www.europe.nokia.com my product code is 05840873 update it fast it really got good with new tv application camera got much clear and music player bugs fixed and so many improvements

Great !!!

what's the TV app about ??

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
@ praka123 ,

Its a HS-28 headset,

And its been 36hrs since I sent that message for activation but still I haven't recieved any messages.

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
My firmware is V 4.0736.3.2.1,

Btw does it really take this long for me to recieve the messages(36 hrs+), (I use Spice),

And wats the tollfree number :oops: .

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
^ No man I want those songs :D ,

My firmware is V 4.0736.3.2.1,

Btw does it really take this long for me to recieve the messages(36 hrs+), (I use Spice),

And wats the tollfree number .

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
lookforav.com/audio download from there :D

^^^ it is not spam i solded this site many days ago :D

my N73ME hanged ;infact not hanged ,but was taking too much time to open some application.so I removed the battery to hard restart :D .

Now ,everything is OK.but still am going to do a hard reset ! :D

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
in my city n73 me cost's as:
nokia care = 13.2k
other dealers=12.9k to 13.1k

from where i should buy..if the phone would not work properly(as in case of rahul whose n73's cam is not working...and got replacement from nokia care from where he bought that)
is it holds even if bought from some dealer ...

or should i check the phone functionality at the shop ...immediate after buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom