Going to kill someone ? Do not forget to take railway ticket !

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
LOL, that is correct. Going to kill someone ? Make sure you have railway tickets !

Poor Kasab (yes, the same guy who killed lot of people brutally during the terrorist attack in Mumbai) is cursing his teachers in Pakistan for not informing that he was supposed to take a railway ticket before entering CST (very old people read - VT) in Mumbai. He didn't know that as per the Indian laws it is a crime, even if he didn't come for traveling (he just came to kill someone, was not interested in traveling). He is thinking like, oh my God (or oh My terrorist guru ?) I could have escaped from legal action if I bought a ticket.

OK, before you start posting like - Uncle Din lost one or two screws of his head - here is the news. I know it is a normal procedure for Police, still it is funny.

From the front page of - Hindu - newspaper.

Kasab is charged for entering CST without a railway ticket. The police commissioner announced this to the media persons.

Law is soooooo cra......y

Pat

Beyond Smart
Lol! It is funny..what is even more funnier is that the chargesheet that they have prepared against Kasab is 10,000 pages long :lol: Now, who the efffff made that and who is going to read it ??

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
10,000 Pages?
so many copies to keep track of and send here n there, lol poor babus, nothing else to do :D

shaunak

Tux Fan
Make him read an online version of his chargesheet on an MTNL dial up, on a tiny CRT screen.
PS: Set the font to courier 10.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
No need of that. Just made him read his own chargesheet thrice.....he will die off boredom !

^^^^ best idea

as you might know this case will probably continue till the day we all go to grave or are beheaded by some terrorist who came to our country on usual path that the invaders did from the ages of Mr. Aurngzeb and all old B&W characters of history did

our law system no doubts is faulty but is some what helpful too for the culprit ask any lawyer friend he can surely at-least tell u 10-35 ways that can help some one to get off the hook of any types of problems and cases..

we need a revised law book as we are still carrying "Various acts and ordinances first introduced by the British are still in effect in their modified forms today."

wiki on law of india to see what i am talking about

i wish there were short cuts in life but not in law !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom