Going to get SE K810i. Is it a good choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
You called TrackID & PlayNow as gimmicks, then also had various doubts on the features of various phones.....:lol:

i posted this for shake me and sense me n00b and for me they are gimmicks

TRACK ID is available even for symbian and that day play now was not even released n00b :lol:
Thats why......:lol:

Now please for God's sake don't get this thread Offtopic.....

Thread is closed now he already decided on a phone let us make it go any where

OP
baccilus

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
^^^ Ya I did get confused but every one is just trying to help. I did learn a few bad things about my phones. The reason I bought this phone and not N73 is because:
1. It was a little costlier and I had already pushed my budget.
2. Although the large screen was very tempting, but the keys seemed too cramped together.
3. I can live without Symbian.
4. I wanted a very good camera. It had to be like a Dig cam that I always carry with me.
5. I am not an audiophile so this factor did not count for much.
6. I presumed( rightly or wrongly is debatable) that the UI of this phone( my K810i) will be faster and more responsive.
7. As far as I know Symbian phones also have problems of viruses. I use Linux at home so that I don't have to face this problem.

I would like to add that N73 is a good phone too and I wouldn't have regretted getting that either. But it's strengths did not appeal much to me while those of K810i were important to me.
I have already installed several applications in it including Dictionary and games. I am loving it :)

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ Ya I did get confused but every one is just trying to help. I did learn a few bad things about my phones. The reason I bought this phone and not N73 is because:
1. It was a little costlier and I had already pushed my budget.
2. Although the large screen was very tempting, but the keys seemed too cramped together.
3. I can live without Symbian.
4. I wanted a very good camera. It had to be like a Dig cam that I always carry with me.
5. I am not an audiophile so this factor did not count for much.
6. I presumed( rightly or wrongly is debatable) that the UI of this phone( my K810i) will be faster and more responsive.
7. As far as I know Symbian phones also have problems of viruses. I use Linux at home so that I don't have to face this problem.

Sorry about making the thread off topic ...... you made a good choice no problem there.....

7# is wrong there is no virus for the symbian yet

OP
baccilus

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
7# is wrong there is no virus for the symbian yet
I heard that symbian gets slow after some time and presumed that that's because of viruses. It is probably due to crapware people install.
Anyways, I also installed chess and sudoku in this phone. It's amazing what a great time pass this phone is. Now my mom is really regretting getting me this phone. she is like " pehle computer ke saath chipka rehta that, ab is phone ko nahi chodta". LOL :D.

1235Sam

Sameer
N73 is overall a better phone than K810i
it is except
-n73(classic and me) is the cheapest looking phone i have ever seen over 10k range.just compare it with k810 side by side in real(dont compare online pics)
-it is very slow
-its joystick is worse
-and sound quality through headphones(through hmp 70 or ep 630) sucks big time as compared to k810/k790.no bass at all.only treble.overall sound is not balanced at all

k810 is indeed very good phone very good cam with xenon flash,gr8 UI,fast,sound quality on par with walkman and plus u can install wide range of java applications.

but still n73 is overall better phone.so stop fighting which phone is better!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom