Going to get SE K810i. Is it a good choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Ok guys, I got the SE K810i for 11,500/-. Thanks for you suggestion. I think it's great till now. Now tell me a good site from where I can download softwares for it.

You can get the following softwares:
1. Opera mini
2. eBuddy mobile multi messenger
3. Gmail app
4. Google maps
5. Yahoo Go!

@krates
HPM-70 & EP-630 both are available around 650 here. Anyways, you enjoy...I don't wanna get into an arguement...;-)

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Well, it is not debatcle....you're making it a debate...:lol:
Ask Prakash, who had used both that which is better...:lol:

@baccilus
Congrats...:)

prakash did not know how to use the ISO,LIGHT Senstivity and all that

and for your kind information did you read that TECH2 camera test ?

K810i is only good in NIGHT and in day they both are equal

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
prakash did not know how to use the ISO,LIGHT Senstivity and all that

and for your kind information did you read that TECH2 camera test ?
Well, when baccilus has bought the mobile, then why are you still debating with me.....???

Check out this test: *www.gsmarena.com/kg920_k800_n73_photo-review-125.php

Just don't read the LG KG920 part because it a 5mp camera phone....Read the rest....

@1235Sam
I hope that they're free and you aren't pirating anything. Some of them which you posted seem to be free, but I'm not sure about the others.....

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ at last haven't you read that

If you want images with more "wow" effect your safe bet is N73

and i am that type of guy may be you have different taste

there are many who likes N73 cam and many who will like K810i

so it's debatable !@!

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^^ at last haven't you read that

If you want images with more "wow" effect your safe bet is N73

and i am that type of guy may be you have different taste

there are many who likes N73 cam and many who will like K810i

so it's debatable !@!
Naab! I've read that full. In each & every photo comparisons GSMArena clearly states that K800i's colour reproduction is way better than N73's......But in the end, I must not forget that you're a fanboy......:lol:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Naab! I've read that full. In each & every photo comparisons GSMArena clearly states that K800i's colour reproduction is way better than N73's......But in the end, I must not forget that you're a fanboy......:lol:

did you saw that TEST DATE ?? and now many new firmwares have been released from that date ??

Like dreamcatcher yells at everybody wait for firmware releases ?

so you got to get this into your crap head !@!

azzu

AJJU
so n73 cam is better than k810i ? which takes up to 6-7 seconds just to save the pic and that too it hasnt the real colours ? ? :? :?

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
so n73 cam is better than k810i ?
No but par with it in day

which takes up to 6-7 seconds just to save the pic
WTH are you talking about

and that too it hasnt the real colours ? ? :? :?
Well if you see the pics it actually make them better ( FOR ME ) and even for you but for the fact you want to proove K810i is better you will say that it is bad

and that can be controlled using Settings

i was saying that A DEDICATED CAMERA is getting competition from a non - camera specific phone

azzu

AJJU
i hav a k790i and so do hav used n73me just bout 5 months ago ( with latest firm)
at wat specifications do u say n73 has a dedicated CAM thats a big joke when compared to k810i
doesnt ur n73 take any time to save the pic ? that must be a big joke man

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
did you saw that TEST DATE ?? and now many new firmwares have been released from that date ??

Like dreamcatcher yells at everybody wait for firmware releases ?

so you got to get this into your crap head !@!
New frimwares have also been released for K790i/K810i.......

Please please please. its a request to a hard-headed person like you to not argue. I had said it before that Baccilus has bought a mobile and he is now happy with it. But still, you'll just keep on shouting & crying like a sick kid.......Now please Shut the fu(k up!!!

@azzu

Leave it man, this guy won't get this thing into his head....

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
New frimwares have also been released for K790i/K810i.......

Please please please. its a request to a hard-headed person like you to not argue. I had said it before that Baccilus has bought a mobile and he is now happy with it. But still, you'll just keep on shouting & crying like a sick kid.......Now please Shut the fu(k up!!!
what better they are going to do to a already good cam

@azzu

Leave it man, this guy won't get this thing into his head....
This guy got some issues with me so don't mind ...
i hav a k790i and so do hav used n73me just bout 5 months ago ( with latest firm)
There have be been 2 firmware updates in two months lol
at wat specifications do u say n73 has a dedicated CAM thats a big joke when compared to k810i
Read my above post with your eyes open I said K810i is a camera specific phone AND N73 IS NOT .. PLEASE READ AND POST

doesnt ur n73 take any time to save the pic ? that must be a big joke man
New firmwares are very fast dude

5 months is a long time dude !@!

AND WHY DON'T YOU GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD WHEN IN THE FIRST POST I SAID

BUY K810i ONLY IF YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT SYMBIAN

IF I WAS SAYING CAM IS BETTER THAN I WOULD HAVE ADDED BETTER CAM

SO FROM NOW PLEASE GO THROUGH ALL THE POST AND THEN POST REPLY !@!

Pathik

Google Bot
Its a great cell. Go get it. If you haven't already. It has one of the best cams in that range.

azzu

AJJU
so n73 cam is better than k810i ?
No but par with it in day
wth does this say ?

Well if you see the pics it actually make them better ( FOR ME ) and even for you but for the fact you want to proove K810i is better you will say that it is bad
and this ?
now let us stop this is not the thread for us to fight . we can meet at many threads :D (u know where)
Again i say
K810i Kicks the n73 cam ;)

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
N73 is overall a better phone than K810i

^^^

don't argue on this we will meet at some other threads :lol: you know where :lol:

i had to say something !@!

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
//Offtopic:
This guy got some issues with me so don't mind ...
Mujhe aur issues??......:lol: Tere ko jabh bhi kahi post karte dekhta hun, toh tu do cheezein post karta hai, "Crap Head" etc. etc. against me......Isliye tujhse bhi teri hi bhasha mein baat kar raha tha....

N73 is overall a better phone than K810i
Yes, it is......happy??.......:lol:

I hope this will shut your mouth....:lol:

And it really is BTW.....But not in Camera and Sound department. It got Symbian and if someone needs a 11K smartphone, then one should really go for it........:)

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
//Offtopic:
Mujhe aur issues??......:lol: Tere ko jabh bhi kahi post karte dekhta hun, toh tu do cheezein post karta hai, "Crap Head" etc. etc. against me......Isliye tujhse bhi teri hi bhasha mein baat kar raha tha....

do you remember in every post and thread of mine you always added a n00b or something like that so from that day i talk to you in your language !@! and i love to talk to you like that :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
//Offtopic:
do you remember in every post and thread of mine you always added a n00b or something like that so from that day i talk to you in your language !@! and i love to talk to you like that :lol:
Yeah, because you always used to post some n00bish things.....:lol:

You called TrackID & PlayNow as gimmicks, then also had various doubts on the features of various phones.....:lol:

Thats why......:lol:

Now please for God's sake don't get this thread Offtopic.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom