Going for this config - Please advice

I am going to get this configuration next week. Please advice if anything is wrong or give a go ahead. My budget is 30,000 and mostly will be used for gaming only.

Processor - AMD Phenom II X6 1075T
Motherboard - ASUS M5A97
RAM - 4GB DDR3 Corsair Value RAM
Graphics Card - AMD Radeon HD6850
Hard Disk - Seagate 500GB
Cabinet - Suggest a cheap cabby with USB 3 support.
DVD Drive - ASUS DRW B3ST

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
The config is gud, but if possible try to change the mobo with gigabyte ga970-ud3. It is a better mobo with better power phases and onboard usb3. For the cabby, look for nzxt source elite 210 for 2.5k. Or if u have budget of 5k then go for 400r, the best out there. Also which psu are u going to use?

OP
A

ArjunKiller

Gamer
I know the Gigabyte board has 8+2 phase power supply but I won't be overclocking.. so going with ASUS.. other specs are almost same.. even it has 4+2 phase VRM.. enough for me. X4 970 isn't available here so I'm going with this.

Going to use CX500V2 PSU.. Is the CX430V2 enough?

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^Get the ASUS M5A88-M if you're not OC'ing and spend the remaining money for a GTX 560.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
Budget? I ordered the BitFenix Merc Alpha from Xtreme Grafix for my new RiG; Rs.2556 (Including NEFT charges;))

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
If you have money for CM Elite 430 then you should seriously think about Source 210 Elite/Gamma/Merc Alpha. Great VFM cases compared to Elite 430.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
^^^+1 for 210 elite. U mentioned u want usb3, so best option for you. It also has better cable management features.

OP
A

ArjunKiller

Gamer
But guys, the source 210 elite isn't available here. Please point me to some online shop from where I can fetch it. Also someone told me that if I go for intel based rig [ i5 2320 + H61 ] there will be 30+ FPS difference! Is that true?

Top Bottom