Going for this config - Please advice

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Who told you that? Even if there is difference, it would be of just 2-4 fps, as your gpu will be same. And for the cabinet try theitwares, primeabgb or hardwire.in.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
CM Elite 430 with transparent side panel looks really good but you won't get that for Rs.2700. It also lacks cable management features. Source 210 Elite is highly recommended.

OP
A

ArjunKiller

Gamer
Hmm.. Its 2850.. I could buy that. But I'll go with the Source 210 Elite if you say. :)

Ok so I check M5A97 board specifications. There is no support for front panel USB 3.0.. Any suggestions for non usb 3.0 cases in this budget?

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
Here.

If you're interested drop me a PM. I'll send you the owner's number. Or just post in that thread. He'll respond soon.

OP
A

ArjunKiller

Gamer
The shipping isn't free for my location. That will set me back by around 500 or so rupees. I also need to procure road permit/waybill for my city. Any other case which you suggest?

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
CM Elite 311 @ 2k from SMC. Has cable management features, decent looks and average cooling. Get the Source 210 Elite or Gamma if available locally for <2.5k.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
A very vfm cabby. Many of the members use the cabby. Though its a bit outdated by now, so only go for it if you can find it for~2.5k.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
At this range you can go for the elite 210. But its your choice, both are good and can be enough for your pc. Though my vote goes to elite 210

Top Bottom