GMAIL CUSTOM TIME:Misleading Time stamp for emails.

Gmail Custom Time feature makes any sense?

• Yes : I love this feature.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No : This leads to dishonesty.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Can't Say : Neutral.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Gmail has come with yet another innovation, THE GMAIL CUSTOM TIME. By using this feature, one can send mails now dated back till April 1, 2004! Either you call it as a good feature to mislead someone or one of those innovation which is not good for technology.

For me, it's a stupid thought from a company "Google" which has redefined today's internet.

grendel

Broken In
@kiran_tech_mania: Congratulation you have been succesfully been fooled by Google. click on the "Terms - Privacy Policy - Program Policies"

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Oh man! I am fooled! sh!t :D

Ok...Now since this topic began..
Say a company "X" comes with this feature. Have a go on this one!

Dumbledore

Journeyman
Google's trick last time was that they would print and send any image in the inbox free and deliver it to their home. My brother fell for it. Google have a way of good april fool's jokes. It's because they are so powerful that we think that is possible for them.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom