Gmail becoming "NOmail"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Just to let others (if u not already know this)

I have been facing many downtimes from google. I also use gmail and there service seems to be interrupted many times. Now I am trying to open gmail from 1/2 hr and now its opening but login screen says the service is not available. It has been many times recently.

See these..
error message when it opened ::
*www.iup.in/out.php/t119_nogmail.jpg

error message when it was not opening
*www.iup.in/out.php/t120_nogmail2.jpg

error message when trying to log in
*www.iup.in/out.php/t121_nogmailafterlogin.jpg

so.. how many others are seeing them ?

godsownman

Padawan
I didnt face a single problem . Actually I have been using Gmail since morning 9:00 am because I was clearing all the old mail , lebeling all the new ones, archiving .

I havent faced a single problem at all during the time mentioned by you .

Regards

godsownman

Padawan
May be I was jamming their servers . I had close to 5000 mails.

And I opened each and every mail before doing the filing or deleting part

Regards

anubhav_har

In the zone
Hey man if u were the only user... how can that be.. i got more than 1500 mails on my acc.. i used gmail.. no problem till date

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
well may be u people have been logged in before the problem. After few minz of posting , it was OK

godsownman

Padawan
I was joking about Jamming their servers , you never got the joke anubhav_har.

@ Ricky

I was online on their servers from since 9:00 am till about 12:30 pm . I did not face any problem. May be somthing wrong at your side.

Regards

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Well.. It was not problem with internet, and there was problem so I discussed as it is rare thing.

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Well.. just thought to let my fellow members know ...

But yaar.. I am regularly facing following problem ... ahem :p
*www.imagetor.com/out.php/t230_gmailunvailble.jpg

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
I have never faced a single problem in Gmail till today.There must be some problem on ur side.

codeash

Broken In
Ya even I have not faced any problem but I am just asking are there any more who have not got upgraded to GMAIL TALK from normal GMAIL Email account

devarajan

Journeyman
codeash said:
Ya even I have not faced any problem but I am just asking are there any more who have not got upgraded to GMAIL TALK from normal GMAIL Email account

Ya still i dont receive it...... Dont know why??? :shock: :shock:

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
WEll, you just need to wait, they are slowly enabling it on all account, I have three gmail a/c running and it is available on all 3 .. ofcourse one by one..

Or you open any new acccount and it will be available right from begining.

codeash

Broken In
Ricky said:
WEll, you just need to wait, they are slowly enabling it on all account, I have three gmail a/c running and it is available on all 3 .. ofcourse one by one..

But than how much time is it gonna take....I am getting impatient...My friends whom I sent invitation from my account have got it first and not me....In my whole circle everyone has it except me....

Any ways nothing can be done so lemme sit and wait....

devarajan

Journeyman
codeash said:
Ricky said:

But than how much time is it gonna take....I am getting impatient...My friends whom I sent invitation from my account have got it first and not me....In my whole circle everyone has it except me....

Any ways nothing can be done so lemme sit and wait....

I dont know why the confusion arises??? :cry: And why they dont enable at a time? :cry: It hate this from google :cry: And i heard that in chat option there is a bug so it may delay i think .:wink:

codeash

Broken In
Its not only with Google or Gmail whatever you call. Even hotmail has the same problem....My friend still has a Mailbox with only 2MB space his account is not getting updated....Not even to 25MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom