Glorious PC Gaming Master Race vs Dirty Console Peasant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I'd like to discuss this topic here.

Please share your thoughts on this topic. Which side are you on? Which side is better? Which side deserves to die :)) etc tec

*images.vg247.com/current//2012/03/PC-Gaming-Master-Race.jpg
*i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/508/702/812.jpg
*i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/508/664/025.jpg
*onebit.us/x/i/console_peasants.jpg

Let the battle commence! :D:D

I'm on neither side, and I hate both sides of the debate. I have 2 pretty powerful PCs, a PS3, a Wii, a Wii U, a PSP, a DS, DS Lite, DSi, 3DS, a GBA SP (maybe 1 or 2 more things that I cant remember), so I like both PCs and consoles equally.

BEST COMMENTS:

Master Race:

*Make some to put them here*

Peasant:

*Make some to put them here*

Reason for putting master race on top: They are the master race so they are on top :D :D :))

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I'd like to discuss this topic here.

Please share your thoughts on this topic. Which side are you on? Which side is better? Which side deserves to die :)) etc tec

Let the battle commence! :D:D

I'm on neither side, and I hate both sides of the debate. I have 2 pretty powerful PCs, a PS3, a Wii, a Wii U, a PSP, a DS, DS Lite, DSi, 3DS, a GBA SP (maybe 1 or 2 more things that I cant remember), so I like both PCs and consoles equally.

its very simple, when a console releases... and you have 2k$ for a new pc ... you guys are even... 4 years after launch, console is more VFM, 8 years down the line... console is what you should really buy.

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Says the gut who has started a thread with a title Glorious PC Gaming Master Race vs Dirty Console Peasant...

You do not have to be on either side to start such a topic. I did it for the :mallet::fencing::flamewar:

dont shake the beehive kid

This beehive is worth shaking :D

Dont have an Xbox?..Shame :D

What made you think I have money to burn on M$ inferior crap when a PS3 pretty much pwns it? I'm not an american idiot(another stereotype) that I will be drawn in by advertisements. The PS3 is anyday a superior console, both gaming-wise and media-wise even though M$ would like you to think BD is irrelevant.

That said, I will see how Durango and Orbis go H2H (when M$ announces its junk) and decide on which one I want. It will probably be the Nippon rather than the retard ('Merican).

EDIT: I had honestly forgotten about the topic until I remembered just now LOL. Pictures added as requested. Enjoy :) Guys, please flame away. I want a real war here. Polite, but real. I'll be the neutral commentator from the sidelines showing up here and there, and putting up witty comments from either side of the debate on the top post. Don't worry, i will take your post with all its timestamp and credit glory, so you will not be forgotten :D

Last edited:

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
You do not have to be on either side to start such a topic. I did it for the :mallet::fencing::flamewar:

This beehive is worth shaking :D

What made you think I have money to burn on M$ inferior crap when a PS3 pretty much pwns it? I'm not an american idiot(another stereotype) that I will be drawn in by advertisements. The PS3 is anyday a superior console, both gaming-wise and media-wise even though M$ would like you to think BD is irrelevant.

That said, I will see how Durango and Orbis go H2H (when M$ announces its junk) and decide on which one I want. It will probably be the Nippon rather than the retard ('Merican).

EDIT: I had honestly forgotten about the topic until I remembered just now LOL. Pictures added as requested. Enjoy :) Guys, please flame away. I want a real war here. Polite, but real. I'll be the neutral commentator from the sidelines showing up here and there, and putting up witty comments from either side of the debate on the top post. Don't worry, i will take your post with all its timestamp and credit glory, so you will not be forgotten :D

Please tell me how man BD movies you have watched on your PS3?

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Star Wars Episodes I-VI, I Am Legend, The Clone Wars, The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spiderman, Avatar, Street Fighter 25th Anniversary movie collection (three movies, and one anime series) are ones that I remember off the bat. So 14 movies and 1 anime series. And this was last year btw.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Star Wars Episodes I-VI, I Am Legend, The Clone Wars, The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spiderman, Avatar, Street Fighter 25th Anniversary movie collection (three movies, and one anime series) are ones that I remember off the bat. So 14 movies and 1 anime series. And this was last year btw.

havent you heard of netflix?

ill make your war short. If it wasnt for consoles, pc gaming would not be here today.

END OF STORY . GO HOME EVERYONE NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom