[GIVEAWAY] Wise Disk Cleaner Pro

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
all in 1 utility tool: cleaner, recovery, scrubber. even command line support is provided.

*www.wisecleaner.com/image/wisecleaner/wrcpp3.png

to get your pre-registered copy, follow this link & fillup the form: Giveaway Page

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@thetechfreak, welcome buddy
@Skud, yet to use this one. just downloaded & saved it. CCleaner is the best cleaner for daily use.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually the Registry Cleaner of Wise is better than this disk cleaner, which is quite weak in CCleaner IMO.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Thanks Sam.
Downloaded wisecleaner, installed and used.

Here's what I liked:
> Highly Customizable.
> 4 in one (Cleaner, Recover, Defrag and Scrubber)
> User friendly

But I did get confused when I was asked to select the files which I think were junk files. Well, how do I know? So I kept it to "recommended" setting.

Overall this program is worth keeping. :-D

Actually the Registry Cleaner of Wise is better than this disk cleaner, which is quite weak in CCleaner IMO.

Is Registery Cleaner a part of the giveaway too? The installer of wisecleaner did asked me to download Registery Cleaner, but I didn't approved that!

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, but there's a free version available and a free portable version too. I use this, and its very good and recommended settings are safe. You can also defrag your registry.

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
my pleasure friends.

btw topgear your signature should be topspeed, not topspeeed. until thats deliberate ;)

Top Bottom