Giveaway Ashampoo software

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Procedure is simple. You just have to like the Ashampoo Facebook page Ashampoo - Computers/Technology - Oldenburg, Germany - FREE - Gifts for fans | Facebook
*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-b1yq-8ulO-4/TfzixwTw2yI/AAAAAAAAAIw/RaLVVSViSgQ/s288/ashampoo.PNG

Thanks to @aviseknandi

Otto

Broken In
I've been using Ashampoo firewall once, until it became a reason of a huge failure of my system and I had to reinstall everything... I don't want anything from Ashampoo anymore =)

Otto

Broken In
I don't understand completely how this could happen, but the Ashampoo Firewall that I've been using for 2 years became a reason for constant BSOD errors eventually. I found this out with the help of special software tools for errors tracking.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ depends. I stopped using Nero long time ago and till now using CD Burner XP and default Windows XP burn mode for writing data files.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I also use Ashampoo Free Burning Studio. Nice interface and it does my work. :)
Well Thanks for the link. Will try out the Internet Accelerator.

tkin

Back to school!!
Used ashampoo burner once, completely screwed up my drives, killed daemon tools, and nero, I had to do system restore.

jagdish

Journeyman
yes ashampoo firewall doesn't provide any protection but ashampoo burning studio is good one so guys grab it if you are getting it for free:razz:

Top Bottom