Give Away of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Giveaway of the Day - Extreme Thumbnail Generator

Active Giveaway time left: 13 hours 2 minutes

Extreme Thumbnail Generator is a powerful, yet easy to use software for creating online photo albums. It will let you make beautiful picture gallery with just a few mouse clicks! Even if you know nothing about the HTML and image processing - the result will be outstanding!

On the other hand, you have the full control over the look and feel of your pages - all gallery templates are plain HTML files, so you can easily customize them using the built-in template editor or your favorite HTML editor.

When the gallery is ready you can immediately upload it to a website using the built-in FTP publisher module.

Info Page

*www.wikifortio.com/images/download_button.jpg

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^Very nice dude I was thinking about it.
I can foresee sticky status to this thread.:p
Keep it updated guys.

@iMav: Dude provide link to the site in your post.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Great work iMav .. do you read minds? cause I was thking of starting this thread :p , thought guys here will get bored by looking at multiple GOTD threads.

Thanks

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
no coz its a cd cataloger im putting all my discs 1 by 1 and making a db :) though at the same time wondering theres actually no need coz i have a well documented MS Word list

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
Offtopic

Hey Charan try Movie Collector ....shareware [ he he ] its nice adds DVD movies & xvid & HD & Br movies too...u can customise it a lot.....

HiMav....today's free takeaway... iam not interested...but hoping tommorrow does

gowtham

Journeyman
today's give away is 2nd Speech Center

2nd Speech Center is an award-winning text-to-speech player that lets you listen to documents, e-mails or web pages instead of reading on screen. In addition to text, 2nd Speech Center also allows you to convert text to MP3 or WAVE files for listening later with your portable MP3 player.

download - *www.giveawayoftheday.com/2nd-speech-center/

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
2nd Speech Center

Offer khattam ho gaya

2nd Speech Center is an award-winning text-to-speech player that lets you listen to documents, e-mails or web pages instead of reading on screen. In addition to text, 2nd Speech Center also allows you to convert text to MP3 or WAVE files for listening later with your portable MP3 player.

2nd Speech Center can directly open Plain Text files (.txt), Microsoft Word files (.doc), PDF files (.pdf), EMail files (.eml), Rich Text files (.rtf), HTML files. 2nd Speech Center supports dozens of male, female and robotic voices for over 11 languages. 2nd Speech Center can monitor the Windows Clipboard and automatically process its contents. This feature makes it easy to read web pages, e-mail messages, documents and much more.

Additionally, 2nd Speech Center is integrated with many useful and timesaving features, such as talking alarm clock, talking reminder and powerful command lines for advanced users. And don’t worry, the intuitive VCR style user interface is very easy to use.

Info Page

Last edited:

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
neogopu said:
Offtopic

Hey Charan try Movie Collector ....shareware [ he he ] its nice adds DVD movies & xvid & HD & Br movies too...u can customise it a lot.....

HiMav....today's free takeaway... iam not interested...but hoping tommorrow does

Gosh i said i was hoping tommorrow does & it did

got the takeaway of the day iMav....keep up the job.....Please do update on the first post .....followed by other Earlier swares offered.....this makes browsing easy

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
AptEdit 3.7.4

Offer Khattam ho gaya

AptEdit is a 32-bit full-featured text / hexadecimal professional editor for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. It offers many powerful features to view and edit any file (text or binary). And it is also an excellent source editor for Web page authors and programmers.

Info Page

Last edited:

k@®thick

Broken In
there should also be a thread for *game.giveawayoftheday.com/

Giveaway of the Day - Jets’n'Guns

*game.giveawayoftheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/jng_120x120.jpg

Jets’n'Guns is a heavy piece of ground shaking rock blasting action dressed in full metal jacket colored to kill in graphics that will blow you eyes out! Enjoy yourself in almost-insane-action of saving the universe from the deadly threat of twelve masters of destruction in the quest of 21 levels! Stand as one-against-many armed with fifty different pieces of classy armament fitted tightly to a swish body of only yours spaceship!

*www.wikifortio.com/images/download_button.jpg

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Extreme Picture Finder

Offer Khattam ho gaya

Among most popular files we all download from various web sites daily are wallpapers, digital imagery, photos, music and video clips. But how do we find multimedia content without spending too much time on browsing, searching and downloading? Use Extreme Picture Finder, the ultimate multimedia content searching, categorizing and multi-threaded downloading tool capable of automating the entire process and cutting media access times dramatically!

Info Page

Last edited:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
QwertyManiac said:
Wow Jets 'n' Guns for free? :shock:

/me downloads.
abe itna kya hai is game me. mera bhai bhi is ke piche pagal tha. i think u wud be knowin expertno.1............:cool:
imav said:
Active Giveaway time left: 23 hours 2 minutes
@imav how did u used the timer there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom