Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Crime

Journeyman
Orange Juice said:
Betchara Kutta

Abhi se hi shadi ho gayi!!! :( :(
pity on him.
She not try to take advantage of kutta........like saying him to do household work like
Bartan dhona........Kapre Dhona etc.
sr_ultimate said:
Argh ! That Lucky Dog :D
anandk said:
poor doggy...he had no say in the matter did he !?

Are u all ppl crazy............
what are u writing
Dont treat it as a joke

shashanktyagi1

Journeyman
well u ppl r all saying disgusting and sort but tell me how many of u pay quite a sum to temples and and places where ultimately the money is hogged up by priests. why dont u give it to some beggar. at least he will get one days meal. u also do it in bhakti. they also did. its just thier form wasnt up to our standards. i am not justifying their stupidity but am telling that we r just as bad. they did something which isnt common hence being criticised here.

escape7

What? Where? How?
The govt should do something about illiteracy, this all is stupid and should not happen.

charangk said:
Sensex crossing 10000 mark!!!
More tech parks in line !!!!
Software market Booming !!!

Girl maries DOG!!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

God save india*us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/63.gif

:roll:

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
hey pals really disgusting... and by the way this case is nothing we have some very maddening, mind boggling incidents from india...

i dont know what to comment on this article...
simply out of this world... yet happened in this world...

poor uneducated people...

DONT U THINK WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING REGARDING SUCH INCIDENTS SO THAT SUCH INCIDENTS DOESNOT HAPPEN AGAIN???
i think we should do something...

-SUDE

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
India Shining my ass.

But I'm seriously shocked by you people. Joking about it like that. You're as responsible as the government. Shame on you.

V

Vidur Khurana

seriously speaking somethin needs to be done about this crap. i cant imagine what might be the state of the dog and we call our selves superior to them. this blind faith is surely goin to kill india one day, i just cannt understand why we come out of this phase untill which we will not progress.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
but sisfilez a rock can be broke down by many ways...

there must be some "rocksolid" way...

-SUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom