gigabyte r7850oc 2gb

bestpain

good advicer
I have an budget of 25 k in which i needed gpu,cpu,mobo,ram,psu.
i had decided to go with msi 7770 in 8k,and also decided to do an crossfire in future.
but after looking at the gigabyte r7850oc 2gb model i think its good enough....which is at 14 k....i am in love with it....but my budget doesn't allow me to love it...so i was thinking of not purchasing an cpu...i have an old intel pentium 4 3.2 ghz and a intel dual processor....i know its a bottleneck but is there any chance of average gameplay......will buy an core i3 next month if its okk............hope u understand

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
before falling in love check out this post :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/168091-looking-grpahics-card-around-8k-2.html#post1817668

OP
bestpain

bestpain

good advicer
before falling in love check out this post :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/168091-looking-grpahics-card-around-8k-2.html#post1817668

after to much reading i came to know that hd 7770 is out of stock everywhere.....is that what u want to tell ?
asus 7770 and msi 7770 both have same price should i buy any of them?

i3 3220 (7000)
Asus GTX650ti (10000)
Corsair cx430v2 (2500)
Gigabyte b75m dh3 (4100)
G.Skill RipjawsX 4 GB 1600 MHz (1700)

total: 25300

I think this is the best you can get for ~25k. GTX650ti is faster than 7770.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
after to much reading i came to know that hd 7770 is out of stock everywhere.....is that what u want to tell ?
asus 7770 and msi 7770 both have same price should i buy any of them?

nope buddy, HD7770 is available just don't get the gfx card you mentioned on the thread title - that's what I wanted to tell.

As for your 2nd question you can go with any of them but care to share the price and source ?

rst

Youngling
amd 7750 is the best card which require low psu i.e 400w (although in flipkart it is 450 w)
Its price is continously increasing in flipkart (from 6660 to 7247)
you can also go for gigabyte 7750 for rs 6660,GIGABYTE GV-R775OC-1GI GRAPHIC CARD
With this card, you will not have much problem in you budget

If you want 7770 then it is available for rs 9430 (1gb ddr5), Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7770 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card - Sapphire: Flipkart.com

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
saw that website before but did not recommend them more than 2/3 times as I don't know many people who have got their product from there anyway, they really have some great prices but check out the price of ASUS NVIDIA 650 2GB DDR5 - you will LOL - it's must be a typo.

OP
bestpain

bestpain

good advicer
saw that website before but did not recommend them more than 2/3 times as I don't know many people who have got their product from there anyway, they really have some great prices but check out the price of ASUS NVIDIA 650 2GB DDR5 - you will LOL - it's must be a typo.

cost to cost is cheaper than mdcomp

i have to purchase hd 7850 2gb model in march....but cant decide which brand to buy asus,sapphire or gigabyte.....all have same price
whose service centre are best?
need the model which can be overclocked?
my budget is 14k

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
cost to cost is cheaper than mdcomp

i have to purchase hd 7850 2gb model in march....but cant decide which brand to buy asus,sapphire or gigabyte.....all have same price
whose service centre are best?
need the model which can be overclocked?
my budget is 14k

as for service just ditch the last one and MD computers - well, to get good prices either you have to call them or go in there - they don't update the website regularly.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Benchmark: 3d mark, 3d vantage, cinebench11.5
Temp: hwinfo32/64, gpuz,
OC: sapphre trixx, msi afterburner
fps: fraps, msi afterburner

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Firstly, all models doesn't have same price. SOme models have hogher some models have lower price.
If you can find Asus DC II & Sapphire (normal edition) , at same price, your first choice should be DCII.

Top Bottom