The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
[YOUTUBE]LKxXQKX_QTI[/YOUTUBE]
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKxXQKX_QTI
Part 1

[YOUTUBE]8GIcQrZt3-I[/YOUTUBE]
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GIcQrZt3-I
Part 2

Also, we had an interview with Tim Handley and well let's just say he really did give an info about the OMG ATX form factor that no1 knew about it until now:
Some months ago, Tim Handley post with a huge box unofficially nicknamed as "OMG ATX" formfactor and certain sources revealed that to be a P67A-UD11.

We had an interview with Tim Handley and one of our guys asked a question to tell us more about the much rumoured P67A-UD11 otherwise nicknamed as the OMG-ATX form factor other than what some people already know and BOY!!!! He said it in his own way: Dude, the cake is a lie!!
Hardware BBQ: "OMG-ATX form factor is a joke!!" Says Tim Handley when asked about P67A-UD11
*i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k500/HardwareBBQ/Press%20release%20stuff/article_img.jpg​

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
the box Tim is holding. is it real or a demo piece? & the dual socket EVGA Classified SR2. in what category it falls? cause its size is somewhat looks same as the box. or is the box a bit too big? never seen anything like that.

OP
The Sorcerer

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ It should be somewhat of the same size. Atleast it makes a similar impression. Although a "Gigabyte" version of SR2 will make some heads turn around on hwbot rankings.

Top Bottom