Gifting ideas for birthday

Sarath

iDota
Hello everyone,
I was in two minds about posting this in this forum, but since I have seen many other weird threads, I am making another addition. Also I am unaware of any forums that deal specifically with such topics.

Q: Suggest me something that I can gift to a female friend of mine on her birthday.

Budget: around Rs.5000

Exclusions:
~Pendant
~Phone
~Headphones
~Softtoys

Thanks in advance.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Depends on what type of person she is..!!

I'd have choosen a big teddy :)

But you have too much budget..!! So go for asingh's ideas..!! And if she is someone special, apart from all these, a quality time spend is a must :)

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Oh yes! My brain cells must be dying. I wanted to buy a watch last year. This year I will do it.

Thanks asingh and krishnandu.sarkar. I think I will buy a watch and add in a small teddy along with it. Something soft and fluffy is a prerequisite for any gift for a girl. :)

The sad part is that I wont be here on the birth date, so I want to leave something behind that is memorable. :-?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Hmm...!! How about adding some handmade stuff along with the gifts?? Like if you have pics of your group, or two of you, make a collage out of it and print them, create an album.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Can you suggest some nice brands:
I will start with Titan, Esprit, and then I go blank. Kindly suggest any good ones you might have come across (surely);-)

Hmm...!! How about adding some handmade stuff along with the gifts?? Like if you have pics of your group, or two of you, make a collage out of it and print them, create an album.

I have no time. I wanted to do that but couldnt. I have kept it for next year. Exams past week, parents coming day after, a vacation/trip next week means I can only go and buy something for now.

I will try making a custom greeting card though. Thats a nice suggestion.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Just walk into any glitzy mall, and check the watches. Shoppers Stop if you have 'em in your city.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Thanks guys. Got this from lifestyle. :-D
*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/DSC_0236-1.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hmm... Nice! If this don't make her feel nice, then I don't know what will!
That is, if she can handle the weight! :-D

Top Bottom